1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello my fellow freaks. I can honestly say that I was not expecting to get any of the figures in this toy line. I had originally sold off the Arkham City Batman because I didn't feel it went with the rest of my collection. I did find the new Batman to be a huge improvement but didn't pre-order it because, again, I didn't feel it went with my collection. However, I was able to get it loose (complete) at a REALLY good price so I was like ok. Then I got the Arkham Knight, again at a REALLY good price. And just a few days ago I got the Joker with a coupon from eBay at a pretty good price. He just arrived today on Halloween so I guess it was meant to be LOL. Sorry about the bad pic but I just wanted to show them all together.

IMG_20181031_193607.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

I really hope they continue this line after Deathstroke. I would love to see more of the villains we haven't seen in 1/6th scale before.

I just want an Arkham Asylum Batman with a similar suit material/muscle sculpting to their BvS Batmen.

Arkham City Mr.Freeze too. :monkey3

Since HT can't or won't do comic pieces this is the DC line they should be putting most time and money into.

The movies are too inconsistent and random right now. They are also limited as to which characters they can put out.

With the Arkham line they can do all the Bat family and the rogues gallery without restriction. Would be so cool to have an entire Bat universe represented in 1/6 scale.

Since HT can't or won't do comic pieces this is the DC line they should be putting most time and money into.

The movies are too inconsistent and random right now. They are also limited as to which characters they can put out.

With the Arkham line they can do all the Bat family and the rogues gallery without restriction. Would be so cool to have an entire Bat universe represented in 1/6 scale.

Totally agree, I’ve got everything crossed for SDCC!

DSC08069.jpg
DSC08066.jpg

I love these 2, but hot toys needs to make an arkham version of Harley to go with the joker! I don't care which game, any one will do. I know harley's belt needs to be fixed, but I didn't see it until I was done taking pictures.

View attachment 460742
View attachment 460744

I love these 2, but hot toys needs to make an arkham version of Harley to go with the joker! I don't care which game, any one will do. I know harley's belt needs to be fixed, but I didn't see it until I was done taking pictures.

Nice! And seriously, I can’t believe they haven’t done an Arkham Harley yet. I’d probably prefer an Asylum Harley just because it would be the best in terms of costume material (no pleather) and wouldn’t need seamless arms, but I’d buy any of the three designs in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Finally got this guy, (and at a really good price thanks to Popcultcha) incredibly happy with him. I do wish we got more accessories, at least some gesturing hands (especially for the left side) if not a Scarface too but for the price I paid I’m not quite as disappointed.
d0427f78e16bb7b1a3771cb4788d5bd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decided this guy deserved a better paint app. Attached is a photo of the finished repaint by K.JUN.

89966969_294662508178140_6968772329694298112_n.jpg

Much better but the sculpt is still too mellow for Joker. He should have manic eyes but the figure looks like he took too many Xanax pills.

Got the sculpt in, here are a few iPhone pics; still fiddling with poses (suggestions?)

3DFE34F9-95B6-472A-A511-1BFBB8A7895B_1_105_c.jpegFD745D4A-A46E-48DB-98DD-11F9B440FBB7_1_105_c.jpeg3AB7A8AA-AD01-4999-8D84-082024D68D7F_1_105_c.jpeg

Stay safe!

Back