1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Brainiac, do you have the tuxedo Joker? If so, would you mind taking a pic of the two side by side?

Brainiac, do you have the tuxedo Joker? If so, would you mind taking a pic of the two side by side?

This Tuxedo Joker?
CeZAvW4.jpg

:lol

I don't have a Leto Joker unfortunately, sorry

This Tuxedo Joker?
CeZAvW4.jpg

[emoji38]

I don't have a Leto Joker unfortunately, sorry
I figured I'd ask, that's the look I want to go for though lol. I want to switch the clothes and put the tuxedo on this Joker, but I suspect he is too tall.

I figured I'd ask, that's the look I want to go for though lol. I want to switch the clothes and put the tuxedo on this Joker, but I suspect he is too tall.
Hmmmm well could you just swap the heads? That seems easier but maybe it would look weird :dunno I think Leto Joker has broader shoulders so it would'nt look right, idk.... :lol

Hmmmm well could you just swap the heads? That seems easier but maybe it would look weird :dunno I think Leto Joker has broader shoulders so it would'nt look right, idk.... [emoji38]
The Leto body has a neck, so that wouldn't work unfortunately. I'll just have to wait for the Arkham Joker to get parted out and get the body and sculpt

I don't collect 1/6 anymore but I just had to order this from Timcent, probably going to display him leaning against P1 Harley base :lol

Great pics! :clap

I think this will be my favourite Joker when he gets here.

Vs the BBK version (albeit modded) for those interested

97b23c0a00b5114c01f69a2b93a9ef6f.jpg

And with his main squeeze

1420c6910b66b9ac9e55097391170362.jpg

I wish I had a video game version of Batman to go with this figure. Just not a fan of the Arkham Knight figure really.

He's nearly up to the metal bar in a detolf? Jeez, he's tall.....
Reconsidering my display options, I think having him standing among other Jokers will look very out of place.....

I wish I had a video game version of Batman to go with this figure. Just not a fan of the Arkham Knight figure really.

I'm not a fan of that AK Bats either but considering getting the Arkham City version. It has a ton of issues but at least the suit looks good. If they'd designed it the same way they did the Batfleck suit it could have been a great figure.

ShanLan said:
He's nearly up to the metal bar in a detolf? Jeez, he's tall.....
Reconsidering my display options, I think having him standing among other Jokers will look very out of place.....

You could always have him sitting down :lol but that would mean getting socks to hide the exposed ankle pegs.

You could always have him sitting down :lol but that would mean getting socks to hide the exposed ankle pegs.

I suppose that would work...It's just annoying when a company switches scale with their figures.
When a company makes a 1/6 scale figure, I expect them to be of compatible stature across the board, no matter the series. I highly doubt that Arkham Asylum Joker would be 7 1/2 feet tall.

I'm very easily annoyed by height differences. I had a great 7" DC Direct collection going, until the newer figures started to mysteriously shrink. :(

I suppose that would work...It's just annoying when a company switches scale with their figures.
When a company makes a 1/6 scale figure, I expect them to be of compatible stature across the board, no matter the series. I highly doubt that Arkham Asylum Joker would be 7 1/2 feet tall.

I'm very easily annoyed by height differences. I had a great 7" DC Direct collection going, until the newer figures started to mysteriously shrink. :(

All of the Arkham figures are big, so I think they may be in scale with each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He’s a tad too tall but not massively so, probably about a quarter inch.

Back