1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Found this picture mimicking The Dark Knight with Arkham City Batman.
f2a0026241f5cbeea7cd519d531e492f.jpg

I think the Joker selling out will boost sales for Batman as most would want them together. Don't be surprised to see Batman sell out soon as well.

His neck is way too long imo, the Arkham character I really want them to make is Deathstroke :drool ( but it'd probably be too complicated for hot toys).

A lot of people hated the Arkham City figure, but I for one loved it.

He looks really nice, but he feels like crap IMO. The cheap plastic gauntlets and kickpads that slide around, the solid rubber suit that can barely move, and the tarp cape really hinder it for me.

They should've made it like their BvS Batman, with a cloth/sculpted suit.

A lot of people hated the Arkham City figure, but I for one loved it.

I love my Arkham City Batman too. For me it is still my favorite look of all 1/6 Batman figures. I know his articulation is a bit limited, but I usually stand em straight in a museum pose and stick em on the shelf. I haven't touched him since. So no big deal for me. I did pick up the new Arkham Knight stand for him as I was never a fan of those original plain black oval stands HT used. Looks much better on it and has the nicer Batman nameplate.

The new SS classic Batman premiering this week may finally give him a run for my money.. Looking forward to seeing it.

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

I don't see why Deathstroke would be complicated for HT, it's just a tactical suit with armored plates.

I think the Joker selling out will boost sales for Batman as most would want them together. Don't be surprised to see Batman sell out soon as well.
While I think this Joker will go well with many Batmen, I inclined to agree with you - and I'm hovering on the AK Bats at SS to use my rewards on him. Joker was going to be the lucky recipient but....yeah.

I decided I'm gonna try selling my AK Batman so I can get this instead. He's cool but he's just too tall to me. This Joker will fit better in my collection.

Yeah, I dont really see how anyone can buy Joker without Batman....

I kind of saw this coming the moment the Asylum Joker was announced. I passed on both Batman figures when they came out.
I decided to get the Arkham City Batman to accompany the figure. Like many have pointed out, it may not be a perfect figure by all means, but it does still look great. I've been happy with it so far.

I have done exactly that. :lol I couldn't say no to a Hamill Joker.

Really don't like the Arkham Knight Batman suit and though I do like the Arkham City version that figure has issues that put me off to. Not so much the lack of articulation, more the way his arms flare out so far to the sides. I heard the figure can be modded to fix that but not sure it's something I'd want to attempt myself.

Can anyone here put this joker next to BvS Batman for size comparison? I want to pair him up with Batfleck (can't stand the Arkham Batman figures personally) but I fear joker may be too tall

Here is our solution for those horrible wrists, Review coming soon. Thanks as always.

Well, for just one example- I have a Mark Hamill shelf in my collection, full of Luke Skywalker and Joker stuff next to a framed photo of my friends and I meeting Hamill at Star Wars Celebration.

I also have the Arkham City Batman figure, though, so I'm doubly tempted by this figure!

Well, for just one example- I have a Mark Hamill shelf in my collection, full of Luke Skywalker and Joker stuff next to a framed photo of my friends and I meeting Hamill at Star Wars Celebration.

I also have the Arkham City Batman figure, though, so I'm doubly tempted by this figure!

Pics or it didn’t happen...[emoji6]

Our full review in 4k (After its fully processed on YT) please stay for the photoshoot at the end as we are really proud of it. Thanks

Back