1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on mine. You would think with as much as SSC charges for shipping it would be a little quicker. Lol. I'm hoping for a code with this one. I haven't gotten a coupon code with the last 4 figures I ordered from them.

20.00 for shipping is pretty high. I ordered the die cast mark 46 and that was around 20.00 too. The iron man I can see because it was 8 pounds, but this, and it takes a week to get to me.

20.00 for shipping is pretty high. I ordered the die cast mark 46 and that was around 20.00 too. The iron man I can see because it was 8 pounds, but this, and it takes a week to get to me.

Yep. A week for me too. After GR i will use my rewards points and then I will only order certain exclusives from SSC. Everything else will go through places with cheaper shipping like BBTS. $4 flat shipping on anything.

Hey, has anyone tried swapping the shoes for boots? Is it just a ball joint peg that goes into the shoe?

I agree with what everyone here has said a week for 20 dollar shipping is ridiculous. I've been ordering my figures from pop-culture zone and it's about $10 to ship and I get them in three days. I also ordered from Amazon Japan would ship the same day sideshow ship my order and I got that order on Monday. This is one of the big reasons I don't use sideshow. Only use them this time because it was an exclusive. Big bad Toy store takes about this long but they're shipping is only four dollars. That I can understand. Tracking says I should have my order tomorrow but it has not updated since the 30th when it said it left California

Low stock remaining on the Sideshow page so I used all of my Rewards points and ordered one. $180 with shipping.

Love it.

IMG-20171004-WA0138.jpeg

Damn! Got GR today and the neck peg is snapped. The head stays in but only just. Are SS pretty good at sorting out these sort of issues?

I got mine today. Awesome figure all around. However... I cant get the light up feature on the head to work at all.

Finally got him today, I really like it. The head Scott is awesome and the amount of fire effects is cool.
c606658468c72d8c2d472fb86afb0217.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ace figure. Really please even though the head pin is snapped. I got the head rigged into a soap reactor so it can stay on all the time
5BD43912-0D7D-4811-AB32-0D0E694DD317.jpg

Attachments

• CCCA4BE7-8C9D-488C-BFC0-914CC9CDD8E2.jpg
    CCCA4BE7-8C9D-488C-BFC0-914CC9CDD8E2.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 265
image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks to everybody who shared pics, got mine in today and I'm really happy I ordered, awesome figure for sure! I was worried about the weathering on the skull after looking at some pics and video, but it looks fantastic in person. Also I didn't put batteries in it since I hate light up features, that's just the way my desk display light naturally catches the flames.

does everybody's ghost rider have an underbite? just got mine today and it was the first thing I noticed (vs the more common overbite)

Looking at the official photos it looks like it was a production issue because there is no underbite in those photos...
I also noticed the painting of the skull is much less detailed than in the official photos (I guess its no different than regular figures and how that always happens).

Back