1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be game for a Luna head sculpt. I never use more than one head sculpt per figure, but just knowing that it is there soothes the OCD demon within :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY4sX8qg49_/?hl=en&taken-by=el1ev1en

36988750192_5284c940d0_o.png

You better watch it. That **** is frowned upon :rotfl

I was reposing my medi ghostrider and new his chaps are flaking leather and pretty much disintegrated just sitting on open shelf display not in any sunlight or harsh heat. His jacket soon to fall apart next medicom is pure trash from the bodys to the pleather or whatever it is idk is crap! I like hs boxart but other then that glad i upgraded to hot toys.

Hey, anyone have an approximate date on this one reaching Sideshow?

Simple but effective figure. At first did not like the skull much, but I am liking it.

I am planning on getting Sideshows one and make my own custom Ghost Rider.

Since youve seen many pics of the figure, tried something different. For more pics check my blog.

21761692_477778905911680_5301422085389097527_n.jpg

21641138_477754122580825_1571178783078045555_o.jpg

God I hate these rectangular tall stands that hot toys is doing now, they look like **** and they put the figure up taller and make it look out of scale with other 1/6 figures. Then I'm always forced to buy blank stands, I hate it, I really wish hot toys would quit ****ing around and just continue to make their awesome movie logo standard stand, so all figures looked good next to each other!

Honestly the rectangle shape could be an improvement since it gives more posing room, if it were the same height as a standard stand, but since it isn't it just makes the figure look out of place and rediculous, come on hot toys use your head!

Back