1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im happy you like it. i was looking on the site, and i thought maybe some people looking for this item, so thats why i posted it here for u guys :)

I'd forgotten how cool this figure looked. I haven't unpacked it since moving into this apartment three years ago.
Having it set up in a wheelie is great. I might have to copy the idea :wink1:

Can't believe how f'n awesome this figure is! This figure could be a contender for one of my top 3 figures of the year! :yess:

Ahhhhhh! This figure is f'n amazing! So much fun posing.[emoji91]
545fed9cb5a38f8d7b67351f409bc6a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe how f'n awesome this figure is! This figure could be a contender for one of my top 3 figures of the year! :yess:

Looks freaking awesome bud. :clap Thanks you sharing man....always appreciated. My god i can't wait to get my hand on this.

Been checking youtube constantly for a review for this figure. Thanks so much for doing one and posting it!

Cant wait for mine!

Been checking youtube constantly for a review for this figure. Thanks so much for doing one and posting it!

Cant wait for mine!

You won't be disappointed. This figure literally dominates anyone else I have it displayed next to in my detolfs. It's crazy.

And thank you everyone for the support and compliments. It is truly appreciated.

I can't believe it's already out! Only a matter of time before SS gets their stock. Though with how close this may be to other figures, might have to pass on Daredevil for now. Though I don't think DAD is going anywhere, but this guy on the other hand.....but if I had to choose, yeah I'm going with Ghost Rider hands down. Time to search for some 1/6 boots!

Other then putting him on my hot toys bike and wiring up chain and surround in flame effects and if can figure out how to wire it correctly i'm stoked for this one. I do wonder what a quick black wash would look like on head to improve a wee bit.

Back