1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker laughing head by MonkeyRobotMaster

Wow, this is awesome!

I'm interested in a wayne/bale if you are planning to do that at some point.

By when do you want the payments?

Whenever you like, I've got six more of the other heads that have been paid for that I have to add hair to first then I can start weaving in the laughing heads to the hair application process.

I was shooting for mid week to get hair on the proto, but it's looking more like sometime over the weekend.

The head looks great ..not to upset i missed my chance to get one as i already have the "hit me" ordered from you + along with Kato's suit and other hot toy figures i can't really buy a second joker sculpt:(. ..but i will hold out and see if you make that sculpt i suggested, fingers crossed:)

Whenever you like, I've got six more of the other heads that have been paid for that I have to add hair to first then I can start weaving in the laughing heads to the hair application process.

I was shooting for mid week to get hair on the proto, but it's looking more like sometime over the weekend.

:yess::yess::yess:

The head looks great ..not to upset i missed my chance to get one as i already have the "hit me" ordered from you + along with Kato's suit and other hot toy figures i can't really buy a second joker sculpt:(. ..but i will hold out and see if you make that sculpt i suggested, fingers crossed:)

Remind me again what your suggestion was?

That's hands-down the best Joker to date. I need one for my interrogation room dio.

Like...badly.

MRM, I paid last night, and it didn't arrive today... what is the holdup?

Ahhh that felt good, I've never gotten the chance to be a pissy custom-purchaser this early in the process. I'm done now.

I am not a magic angel baby, sir. :lol Though if I could snap my fingers and have everything done I totally would. Anyway carry on. :)

Jim Gordon TDK,and Johnathan Crane/Scarecrow BB.

yes & yes. :chew

And the fact you're making all these heads available for us for that price is really really amazing. Thank god there are some artists who thinks that those prices which showed in the last time, are just ridicilous. Thanks for giving the others who can't afford 1k or 800$ for just a head the chance to have something out of this world!

:exactly: Zack is an artist for the people!

Thanks man, a Bale head may come at some point. I'll add it to my to-do list.

and yes again. I may just start sending my paychecks to Florida. :lol

Oh my..

That is absolutely jaw-dropping, great job!

If anyone does happen to drop off the list (yeah right:lol) please let me know, I don't think I'd be able to resist!

Hey, thanks for putting me on the list. I don’t get back home till around Monday of next week I’ll PM you then if that’s ok.

Put me on the list/wait list. This is a must have! fantastic work man bravo!

Casting the head today. All is going smoothly and on schedule and will have finished proto with hair photos posted this weekend for sure.

Back