1/6 Halloween 1 Opening Credits Jack O Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew Mayhem

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This is a 1/6 scale HalloweeN 1 Opening Credits Jack O Lantern sculpt I finished. Here are some pics. I even made a removable stem depending on the style you like. This is pictures of the sculpt, the test pull with and with out the stem and the tealight is hidden and removable. In one of the pics I used a super bright bulb. Obviously the tealights wont shine that bright. Still have to work out some things, but this should be ready to go soon. I have had a lot of interest and DM on my instagram and facebook about this one. I am super stoked to see this come to completion. Obviosluy I will do an update on instagram in the next week or so. Also below is a life size replica of the Opening Credits H2 pumpkin with custom blood tears for one of my customers. I just need to add the blood tears. Thanks for looking and any constructive critique is welcome and tips.

I dont plan on selling here. Thank you. Although I was asked to contribute my laurie strode pumpkin to the laurie strode interest thread. I will be sure to not sell here. I also believe I mentioned that I will have updates on my instagram. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh and please don't forget to contact me when you're ready to take orders for 78 [emoji316]!! I do especially like the idea of bright bulb instead of tea light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and please don't forget to contact me when you're ready to take orders for 78 [emoji316]!! I do especially like the idea of bright bulb instead of tea light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Angie. I love the brighter bulb, but I'm not sure how to make that happen. The one I use for most my pumpkin photos is a plug in with a base. The only thing I v can think of is wiring a bright led, but even then the power source may be to big to power it. I will look into that idea again.

Well I finished the test paint on my 1/6 scale H1 Opening Credits Jack O Lantern. This is just a test and not a great pull from the mold. I prefer to have this thing a little more flawless. Hope you all like it. First photo is with flash to show detail, second photo is up closer to show more detail in the cuts, the third and fourth is some quick fancy lighting and the fifth is to show size comparison to a 1/6 scale figure.

Kirk says,
"I proudly....endorse...This....pumpkin". :lol

My Instagram account is AllHallowsCreations

Back