1:6 Gimli Custom - How To Guide...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dragon in Dreams. They're an Asian company that produced some of the earlier LOTR 1:6 figures. The face sculpts are simply horrible, and the base body isn't all that great (or in a proper scale), but they have decent outfits and great accessories; many made of real metal or wood.

Pics anyone??????????

:duff
Bill

Does anyone think that the Gandalf the White rotocast head is worth using for a custom figure?

Does anyone think that the Gandalf the White rotocast head is worth using for a custom figure?

It'd need a good repaint, but that's probably the best 1:6 Gandalf the White headsculpt you'll find. You might also want to use the vinyl vest from that figure as well.

I've been sidetracked by other projects for a while, but I plan on getting a spare Sideshow Gandalf figure and using the body and some of the accessories with the ToyBiz rotocast head and the DiD clothing soon. The death of the LOTR 1:6 line somewhat sapped my enthusiasm for the project...

Bump appreciated! My Gimli project is still in bits and pieces, but hope to get back to work on him and have him finished before the year's out. :gimli

Gee thanks. tee hee. :eek:

I would like to see more people post their Gimli though. if for no other reason than to laugh at the people who waited too long. :D

Gee thanks. tee hee. :eek:

I would like to see more people post their Gimli though. if for no other reason than to laugh at the people who waited too long. :D

Here's a pic of mine:

DSCF9200.jpg

Back