1/6 funky coloured socks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Movie accurate 1/6 Joker socks

who gives a damn about socks you dont see unless you put him in EXTREME poses anyway? :lol

weirdos ;)

Mine will be sitting against a wall in the interrogation scene so the socks will definitely be visible. I'm actually going to have to think about ordering a pair though since $ is a bit tight.

i think it is hilarious that you put christopher nolan on the list

Man I dont want to let him out, just because he is Chris Nolan. As I said before the Bobby-club will get the Joker tubes if they want them for free. So why kicking him out just because he is Nolan. I wouldnt like that either. ;)

Guys I have lend a cam from my colleague, so I can make pics tonight. :hi5:

Sorry man, wanted to post them yesterday but for whatever reason I had to stay in office yesterday until 1.30 am and am still now (almost 1 am). I will somehow try to post tonight when I come home, but dont bet on it as it looks I as I wont go home tonight. :lol

Sorry man, wanted to post them yesterday but for whatever reason I had to stay in office yesterday until 1.30 am and am still now (almost 1 am). I will somehow try to post tonight when I come home, but dont bet on it as it looks I as I wont go home tonight. :lol

i know the feeling. I typically get like 2-3hrs tops of sleep b/c of all the drawings and models I have to build for architecture... sleep and I have not seen each other in quite awhile :lol

Back