1/6 - FigureMasters - Mystique

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for proving what kind of clown you are. I would very much like to own most, if not all the xmen figures these companies are planning to make. Its quite apparent theres a huge demand for xmen in 1/6 just from this forum and facebook alone. Its not necessary to post a new thread everytime a new picture of a headsculpt shows up on facebook and if one of these companies gets shuts down, a lot of people are going to get upset.

I do have to agree with this. I'm reminded of the time "FireFigures" made the unofficial Assassin's Creed Black Flag Edward Kenway and teased Brotherhood Ezio then all the gamer fanboys that weren't apart of this forum started massively contacting Ubisoft (there were a couple of articles on respectable gamimg websites about it too). And b/c of all those gamers who know nothing about how third party figures work and couldn't keep their mouths shut, Ubisoft shut FireFigures down and the figures never got mass produced.

Not saying that's exactly what's happening here, but I do always think about that incident when new companies pop up with figures from an in-demand license.

Last edited:
The final render version on the Facebook page does look more reminiscent of Rebecca even if the scales are more Jennifer. Looks good.

Hmm just nosing around on options for my Brotherhood of Mutants and I think a Chris Hemsworth angry Thor headsculpt would make a passable Taylor Mane Sabertooth. Jut repaint the eyes and add some fangs...

Hmm just nosing around on options for my Brotherhood of Mutants and I think a Chris Hemsworth angry Thor headsculpt would make a passable Taylor Mane Sabertooth. Jut repaint the eyes and add some fangs...

That's funny, I've always planned on using a version 1 Thor for an X-1 Sabretooth custom :lol

He would need to be extra tall. What sort of body would you think?

Edit: Ah nuts, I'm going for it - it's only £80.00 for all the other parts and a placeholder costume. I've ordered the Killing Fields winter coat, Sabertooth claws and Thor Head. I probably have a spare body floating around. Could it be a challenge getting ZC toys hands to fit any other type of body?

Looks like Mystique is going to have some more company! Toad up next, then Juggernaut. There is even a terrible Matt Damon head sculpt out there that looks pretty good for multiple man, albeit I'm not sure what kind of costume he'd need from memory though.

I think Multiple Man had a black leather motorcycle jacket. Nothing fancy. As for Sabretooth, Tyler Mane is 6' 8" so a taller body is a must. Please post pics as you go!

FB_IMG_1491847813639.jpg
So close! Uniform looks good.

_20170411_202243.JPG

I dunno, even if I feel the need for a slight repaint to tweak the likeness, it still looks like less effort than Cgl Phoenix Girl, and she will look great in a proper uniform.

Between Figuremasters, Toys Era and the others producing the occasional figure, it's all looking pretty good to me.

With such a striking contrast between the figure and its background, how can you tell?

I already downloaded the image and adjusted the brightness to get a better look, obviously! :slap. The resolution isn't great, which is why I uploaded the original from Facebook. From the angle, it isn't clear how good the painted likeness is but previous unpainted image suggested the basic shape of the likeness is OK. I'm hopeful!

I want uniforms for my Jean and Rogue in any event :p

They can go out of business because they don't follow the rules of some entities who control the flow of merchandise. No one will want to carry their merchandise...because the resellers don't want to offend the "big boss" in the industry (not HT, SS, etc.)

FB_IMG_1492022357096.jpg
It looks like Storm is going into production very shortly, then Professor X, while Beast and Mystique are early development (so possibly 1-2 years down the line). I certainly hope they can go the distance!

Are you serious? They haven't even started to produce Xavier after all this time?

true! They are making more noise recently though. I wonder to what extent they wanted the dust to settle on the CGL Xavier first. I think they might be moving faster on Storm to beat 5star to avoid the same issue maybe?

No they said on Facebook they are waiting for an opportune time to release Xavier. A specific "window." I think something more is going on, they also said if you read all the comments, you can figure out what they're waiting on. I wasn't able to figure it out lol.

Back