1/6 - FigureMasters - Mystique

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a Beast thread on FM's FB page. It's Grammer's portrayal. What has me concerned is Fam's statement about not doing pre-orders. If that's the case, what about the po i paid OSK for 7 months ago?

Well, I know there is info on Best on the FB page, but it was posted here. That's where I first found out about it. As far as pre-orders, I think you're safe with your OSK order. I ordered Prof X and Magneto at the same time from them and got my Mags when it got released. Not worried about that. I guess from now on, they'll just go up for order when the retailers have them.

I thought there was a beast thread. Could be wrong, but I couldn't find where it was first posted that they were doing him. I know I saw the pictures here somewhere.

There is a post of FigureMaster's Beast picture in the Toys Era Cyclops thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need for a thread about a figure that wasn't even teased by anyone.
Also, "First Class" Beast or GTFO!

Yeah, would have preferred First Class, but I'm not going to complain about any X-Men offerings. Get'em while you can.

Nah I think Grammar's Beast was great casting. Hoult is a good actor but he seems very beige as the Beast. I've never warmed to his version. I'm sticking with the original trilogy as much as I can. Mystique gets a pass as she is a shape shifter.

FigureMasters has teased beast with a rough sculpt render as well as just last night showing a color sample of the pallet of "fur" they're testing for the body

they just teased negasonic also. who wants to feel important and make a brand new thread for that as well?

I think they'll end up teasing every X-Men character out there before getting a second figure on the market.

Yeah no point for another thread until they put out something else. I wouldn't even consider Storm officially announced...

I'm pulling for them. Their stuff looks great. Wish they (or one of the other companies) would venture into doing comic versions. I'm sure that would be more dangerous than doing the movie versions.

Yes, they are xmen fans and seem to want to make the figures I want to buy. Would be nice to get Iceman, Rogue, and Shadowcat too before the bubble bursts!

Are you afraid you won't get your toys because someone posts a thread? Aww, poor baby.

Thanks for proving what kind of clown you are. I would very much like to own most, if not all the xmen figures these companies are planning to make. Its quite apparent theres a huge demand for xmen in 1/6 just from this forum and facebook alone. Its not necessary to post a new thread everytime a new picture of a headsculpt shows up on facebook and if one of these companies gets shuts down, a lot of people are going to get upset.

And if it wasn't clear already, you essentially just told us you posted this thread for attention and not because you care if it gets made.

Thanks for proving what kind of clown you are. I would very much like to own most, if not all the xmen figures these companies are planning to make. Its quite apparent theres a huge demand for xmen in 1/6 just from this forum and facebook alone. Its not necessary to post a new thread everytime a new picture of a headsculpt shows up on facebook and if one of these companies gets shuts down, a lot of people are going to get upset.

And if it wasn't clear already, you essentially just told us you posted this thread for attention and not because you care if it gets made.

Whatever you say buddy. I posted the thread on a forum where we all discuss figures we want. If we didn't post stuff to talk about none of us would be here.

He's mostly responding to your comment about

Its unecessary thus he called you a clown.

Not that it matter but the poor baby was in reference to this so I felt necessary. But whatever. I hope it gets made, if not hopefully the ToyEra one does. Nice to have options to discuss.

who wants to feel important and make a brand new thread for that as well?

We need to stop bickering like children and start bickering like adults! If the negasonic teaser is an indication that they have found some new artists to replace the ones they implied would no longer be available to them, then so much the better!

It might be a smart business approach to aim for a synergistic strategy. Hot toys does Deadpool, toys Era does Colossus, figuremasters does negasonic and they all get a piece of the pie.

That's certainly smarter than two mystique figures at around the same time. That said, Mystique is probably more popular than toad and sabertooth :p

Back