1/6 Figure Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the stands, I think the figures look more realistic and dynamic when displayed on their own.

I will be getting two Detolf cases and I will try to display my figures in them on their own, but if they keep falling over I will be forced to use the stands.

I love the new light up stands for the DX figures, must for displaying the joker, wicked with the light on.

I don't like the stands, I think the figures look more realistic and dynamic when displayed on their own.

I will be getting two Detolf cases and I will try to display my figures in them on their own, but if they keep falling over I will be forced to use the stands.

Let me know how that goes for you please post some pics once you get your figures in the Detolf thanks

They really do help if you have the possibility of quakes, or even live in an apartment or home that doesn't have 100% solid floors. I'm on a concrete slab, but still use them just in case someone (usually me) bumps into a display :lol

I LOVE the Hot Toys knee stand. I use it for all custom figures.

I only use them if I HAVE to, but I will display the 'environment' ones as a base sometimes (Like with the Pred 1 as it gives him a bit more height).

I only use them if I HAVE to, but I will display the 'environment' ones as a base sometimes (Like with the Pred 1 as it gives him a bit more height).

Really? I think they are too much, out of my three environment bases, Bd Endo, T-600 concept and Pred1, i only use the bd endo.

I love the environment dios, I wish they all had nice simple ones that add to the figures.

I use stands almost 100% of the time mainly for the same reasons as everyone else... these things (HT especially) are TOO expensive to risk breaking. Plus, I kind of like having themed bases, whether it's just a printed logo or sculpted "environment". I'm not real crazy about the HT crotch stands, though. They're too noticeable and aren't as secure as the around-the-waist kind.

Back