1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only I who thinks the old Kobe head sculpt looks on point? The young Kobe seems off with that mouth though.

Damn! Hope there's still time to improve that young Kobe sculpt. I see more Deandre Jordan than Kobe!

I wonder why they went with the jersey colors. Should have went with purple #8 jersey like he wore for his first game and gold #24 like his last game.

getting to many disapoints
first bruce lee
then selana from underworld
now this

would have preferd a smiling smirking young kobe!

The young kobe doesn't look too good. Wonder this will be the last Kobe they going to make.

Am I the only I who thinks the old Kobe head sculpt looks on point? The young Kobe seems off with that mouth though.
Nope. Older Kobe looks good to me as well.

gSIr6sk.png

Afro Kobe could be better.

I have both previous versions, & plan on getting this as well. I'm impressed enough.

Man, I'm picking this up when it hits the UK. I hope they keep up the game face expression for the second headsculpt. Those Shaq ones still make me cringe.

I think both headsculpts look good. Older Kobe though is really nice. Young Kobe still looks good to me just not as much as older Kobe. Pre-ordering this for sure!

I wonder why they went with the jersey colors. Should have went with purple #8 jersey like he wore for his first game and gold #24 like his last game.
Both previous versions of Kobe had the gold 24 jersey, so it's nice to have a purple 24 for this release.

Both previous versions of Kobe had the gold 24 jersey, so it's nice to have a purple 24 for this release.

Yea I started looking back at the other ones and realized a change of pace isn't too bad, I'll have to pick up a gold one though to represent his final game.

Looking at it closer, if the mouth ain't open so wide, it might work.

Yea young Kobe probably would have been better off smiling, but it's pretty on point with that iconic dunk picture they replicated.
image.jpeg

I wish they would have done the Kobe scowl for the older one
image.jpeg

Back