1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be awesome if they gave him the shoes he was wearing on 4.13, seems like a 1/6th scale pair is the only pair I'm going to be able to afford at this rate...

13116809_478401022350882_1362215246_n.jpg

58febfa6d66f9f7779b0782723ab6f6a.jpg

I won't be buying V2 unless it comes with some amazing extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, do you guys think the new kobe coming out will still be in 1/6 scale? Or is it worth getting the version 2 right now at roughly 220 USD? Please help.

Hi, do you guys think the new kobe coming out will still be in 1/6 scale? Or is it worth getting the version 2 right now at roughly 220 USD? Please help.

The new version is 1/6 scale. I'd wait until more info gets released on the 3.0 Kobe. They should be releasing more info soon since the expected release date is June.

The new version is 1/6 scale. I'd wait until more info gets released on the 3.0 Kobe. They should be releasing more info soon since the expected release date is June.

Hi, thanks for the advice. I was just a bit unsure if it was 1/6 or 1/4 scale. I find that the 1/4 scale is just a tad too big for my liking. Big fan of yours, your poses hooked me to this line.

Man, these head sculpts are getting worse, not better.. I think both Version 1 Kobe and especially Version 2 Kobe had a much better likeness to the black mamba but that's just my opinion.

I will say that the jerseys, and body seem to be new/better based on the above pics. The head sculpt is what makes me purchase a figure though (for the most part) so this is an easy pass unfortunately.

Also, this gives me less hope that if and when they do a young Jordan version, that it will not be the perfect head sculpt that they've done for him in the past. Step yo game up Enterbay!!

Back