1/6 Enterbay - A Better Tomorrow - Mark Gor/Mark哥 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered. Thank you for the heads up. One of my fav Woo films.

Did you have to pay upfront? I got a friend going to Hong Kong end of this month. Going to ask him to see it is available there or not. I heard it is cheaper in HK than on the site.

I think they have a specific body for this figure. Here's what it said on the Enterbay website

Feature:
- Based on classic movie “A Better Tomorrow” – Mark Lee
- 2 newly developed head sculpt
(classic & battle damage) with authentic & detailed likeness of Mark
- Detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Head sculpt(s) are hand-painted with "multi-layer" paint application.
- Special developed action body with more than 30 points of articulations which easily represent Mark’s signature poses

We just don't know what it's called.

I think they have a specific body for this figure. Here's what it said on the Enterbay website

Feature:
- Based on classic movie “A Better Tomorrow” – Mark Lee
- 2 newly developed head sculpt
(classic & battle damage) with authentic & detailed likeness of Mark
- Detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Head sculpt(s) are hand-painted with "multi-layer" paint application.
- Special developed action body with more than 30 points of articulations which easily represent Mark’s signature poses

We just don't know what it's called.

I would just call it a generic muscle body. a ZC copy would do as good as long as the skin tone matches. only thing is EB prefer larger head pegs compared to HT.

When is your friend be in Hong Kong? Is this a limited figure or something?

So.. It sounds like they refill the stock everyday and it becomes 'out of stock' when the stock is gone.
And it becomes available again next morning..or something like that...
Still waiting for BBTS to list it - hopefully with some discount + with extra body :D

Enterbay's U.S offices told me there's currently no release date info for the U.S.
Guess you could say it's "HK Limited" at the moment.:dunno

Enterbay's U.S offices told me there's currently no release date info for the U.S.
Guess you could say it's "HK Limited" at the moment.:dunno

So I guess I shouldn't wait for BBTS and just get it from HK online shop then - like 'A Chinese Ghost Story: NING CHOI SAN'
Thanks for the info

Sorry i missed your question. Yes, i paid up front. I got a shipping notification with tracking number on Wednesday.

Nice, take some pictures and your thoughts when you get it! Thanks!

My friend was able to get one for me from Hong Kong! She said it's sold out and she literally got the last one! The guy at Enterbay store gave her the very last one from the back

My friend was able to get one for me from Hong Kong! She said it's sold out and she literally got the last one! The guy at Enterbay store gave her the very last one from the back

I went through the same panic on last page.
It's - Last one 'of the day'
According to Enterbay,
*** Due to Limited Stock, we refill inventory Everyday ***
*** If "OUT OF STOCK, Try Tomorrow please ***
*** Good Luck! ***

That's why it goes on 'out of stock' - 'preorder' cycle daily..

Back