1/6 Enterbay - A Better Tomorrow - Mark Gor/Mark哥 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which one is Mark which one is Ken?

Also Blasphemy they included the barrel & cart but not the newspaper & flower pots!

Yeah, a bit more than I expected, but I will have this. I'm try to find a deal somewhere, if not, I'll just have to bite the bullet. This movie is my favorite movie of all time after all.

i only interested with the suit version with angry face.

On facebook it says $HK1680, that should be in the neighborhood of $215 US. They really **** you that bad with the exhange rate?

On facebook it says $HK1680, that should be in the neighborhood of $215 US. They really **** you that bad with the exhange rate?

It's the same situation with Hot Toy figures. Although that's not the price shipped. Or there's no shipping cost to the states like Sideshow needs to add.

For a small addition fee to get an extra body, you basically get 2 figures with some accessories. I think it's better priced than the 75th ann. Game of death Bruce Lee.

Apparently, it looks like Hong Kong director Derek Kwok picked up Mark Gor figure already.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks, these do look good. Wonder they making a Leslie Cheung one from this movie.

Thanks, these do look good. Wonder they making a Leslie Cheung one from this movie.
According to Derek Kwok's comments, he delayed his flight just to pick this up. Some others commenting to him are saying that his suit could be better. It will take a bit of adjusting to make the suit look somewhat decent.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Never pre-order form enterbay before, do you paid up front or when the item is ready to ship?

@dapro - I never ordered from Enterbay either so I can't tell you. My friend is going to HK for a week next week so she's going to try and pick this up for me there.

@dapro - I never ordered from Enterbay either so I can't tell you. My friend is going to HK for a week next week so she's going to try and pick this up for me there.

it's not even out yet.

the one they got now is like preview release not even the final version.

Back