1:6 Ellen Ripley Portrait (New Pictures Added 9/9/2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 JoyTom Ellen Ripley Portraits

Dear Snyderman,
Wayne THE DANE here. Since my house burned down last March, I lost all. While I'm waiting for my new house to be built, I am going a different collection route from Garage Kits. 1/6th scale Hot Toys and Enterbay action figures and statues are so well done and have poseability and PERS moving eye systems on the newest HT. I'm getting lazy in my old age and don't want to paint models unless really needed! I began with Hot Toys' Jack Sparrow (Stranger Tides) figure set with two PERS likenesses! I'm in love with it!
Enough ranting!
Whether you know it or not Ripley and Siguorney Weaver are my FAV Femmes. I have seen the early Hot Toys Aliens Powerloader. Very expensive now, but after seeing Joy's 3 Alien series, I NEED ALL THREE HEADS!
EMail me at [email protected]
PS: I only hope the molds aren't fried!
Sincerely,
Wayne THE DANE Hansen

Re: 1:6 JoyTom Ellen Ripley Portraits

Dear Snyderman,
Wayne THE DANE here. Since my house burned down last March, I lost all. While I'm waiting for my new house to be built, I am going a different collection route from Garage Kits. 1/6th scale Hot Toys and Enterbay action figures and statues are so well done and have poseability and PERS moving eye systems on the newest HT. I'm getting lazy in my old age and don't want to paint models unless really needed! I began with Hot Toys' Jack Sparrow (Stranger Tides) figure set with two PERS likenesses! I'm in love with it!
Enough ranting!
Whether you know it or not Ripley and Siguorney Weaver are my FAV Femmes. I have seen the early Hot Toys Aliens Powerloader. Very expensive now, but after seeing Joy's 3 Alien series, I NEED ALL THREE HEADS!
EMail me at [email protected]
PS: I only hope the molds aren't fried!
Sincerely,
Wayne THE DANE Hansen

Re: 1:6 Ellen Ripley Portrait

7d75aacafa144e5e.gif.gif

Well, you can see some of my GK kits on Facebook on my wall and on resin realities wall.
THE DANE

Finalbattleripleycustom.jpg

Here is my final battle Ripely using Synder-Man's sculpt.

The pics of the HS look great but they are even better in person :)

Oh I've seen your headsculpt but I meant I've never seen anyone post a completed Alien 3 Ripley using it.

cplHicks,
Where did you get the shoes and pants for Ripley photo in your studio shot above?
I bought the full Aliens Weapons Pack on eBay a day or two ago and have the 3 Ripley heads by JOY/TOM coming. I am a Ripley Maniac!
Wayne THE DANE Hansen
I even sculpted a Lt. Ellen Ripley in 1/8th scale to match the old Halycon Alien Warrior with interlocking bases. But that was in the '90s.

cplHicks,
Where did you get the shoes and pants for Ripley photo in your studio shot above?
I bought the full Aliens Weapons Pack on eBay a day or two ago and have the 3 Ripley heads by JOY/TOM coming. I am a Ripley Maniac!
Wayne THE DANE Hansen
I even sculpted a Lt. Ellen Ripley in 1/8th scale to match the old Halycon Alien Warrior with interlocking bases. But that was in the '90s.

The shoes and pants are from the HT Ripley figure weathered by me.

I know FML is kind of a touchy subject with alot of people on here, but he did a A3 Ripley and it looked awesome;

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfhXZ6WZ51A&feature=plcp[/ame]

Snyder, please, check out your PM. I'd like to get:
1) Ripley Alien 1 head, unpainted, HotToys neck type.
2) Jones the allergy cat, unpainted.
Please! ^_^

Last edited:
Back