1:6 Ellen Ripley Portrait (New Pictures Added 9/9/2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Ellen Ripley Portrait

My Snyders' Ripley Aliens ver.
Painted by Valery (Maximus Miniatures).
Will post moar pic on the body this weekend when I'll get it in hands.

Suck on this, Hot Toys. :D

Last edited:

I keep throwing money at the screen but nothing happens :monkey2

Ab-so-lutely stunning representation of Ripley!! Can't fault it! Congrats are seriously in order.

Not my cup of tea, Aliens figures, but I would seriously like a Jones! The number of realistic cats in 1/6 (to my knowledge) is zero--until now.
They're fab for dios--contrary to dogs--as they just hang around in the background, free to wander in and out of shot as they please.

How do i get one? :pray::pray::pray:

Hi Olbert,

That was just an air bubble that was filled in with Apoxy Sculpt. I am sure you will not be disappointed once you have it painted. Air bubbles are common on the chin and in other tricky places on a portrait sculpt casting from time to time, including in many of the retail resin products you may have in your very own collection.

Yep. Could be disconcerting to some I suppose, but nothing to fret about. I use Magic Sculp (similar product) to deal with air bubbles that have escaped my anti-bubble routine.

I have one of the Aliens one and it's awesome!!!!:lecture

Very good likeness :exactly:

In fact the only reason I bought a Ripley figure was because I knew I could get a better HS to make her look better.

Princess Leia, Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley is the holy trinity of @ss kicking women!

Now who wants to make a better Sarah Connor sculpt?

Actually I would prefer a T2 Sarah. Hot Toys dropped the ball on her HS yet I own 3 of her.....I'm a hypocrite.:monkey1

Ooooh, YEAH! That's HOT.

James Cameron's ALIENS. Pure classic! It may have some lame characters' moves, some plot holes, but it's still brilliant.

MANY-MANY-MANY "thanks" goes to Snyder-man for this awesome head and to Valery (Maximus Miniatures) for her glorious paint-job.

"Get away from her, you trident-faced slaggggg!!"

Fantastic Loader pics, and a great sculpt. :clap:clap

Brilliant job on the power loader ripley sculpt is very good and paint job is excellent, really brings it to life.
My only nag is that she looks to clean and I would personally dirty her up but it is an expensive piece to mess up.

Bumped for people posting in a different thread who say there hasn't been a good Ripley offered. While no sculpt is perfect, or to everyone's taste, this sculpt is going to be pretty tough to top. Thanks again to Snyder-man for offering 3 versions of this iconic character.

Back