1:6 Dwayne Hicks Portrait (New Pictures Added 3/17/2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Dwayne Hicks portrait

Hicks had very little stubble, nowhere near as much as Kyle Reese. You can just barely see the hairs through his skin, but it doesn't stand out at all.

I'd say the likeness is fantastic! Seems like the lower-half of his face could be a bit wider, but I'm not sure. At this point, I can really see Michael Biehn though.

Yo Snyder-man!,...
Would be great to see you do a new (Bill paxton) Hudson sculpt.
Probably a whole buch of people who would like that.

Painted pictures:

Picture028.jpg

Picture029-2.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture030-2.jpg

AWESOME, WOW!

hot toys should remake this tiger along with the other marines i would go crazy if they did

OK, and now painted!
Paint-job by Valery (Maximus Miniatures).

Should say that I did not liked this head according to photos from this thread, but I've changed my opinion now. It's awesome! Still not 100% Michael Biehn, but very close to it. I'm staying with this head 4 my Hicks.

Huge "THANKS" goes to Snyder-man for this sudden but so very-very sweet addition into my collection.

"Outstanding. Now all we need is a deck of cards."
Absolutely sick likeness on this sculpt, it's my personal favorite Hicks portrait.

OK, and now painted!
Paint-job by Valery (Maximus Miniatures).

BAD ASS !. Great job on these. :rock

Even if hot toys eventually do a re issue of these guys I can't see them topping this. Those poses look well thought out also, this shot has really brought the figures to life. :clap

I have the Les Hicks sculpt but I've got to say this sculpt especially with that paint job looks just as great. They both seem to capture his likeness in a different way and I've always been a big fan of that Apone sculpt.

Last edited:

BAD ASS !. Great job on these. :rock
Even if hot toys eventually do a re issue of these guys I can't see them topping this. Those poses look well thought out also, this shot has really brought the figures to life. :clap
I have the Les Hicks sculpt but I've got to say this sculpt especially with that paint job looks just as great. They both seem to capture his likeness in a different way and I've always been a big fan of that Apone sculpt.
Thanks!

This line, I think, is one of the most expensive and labour-intensive of all my collection. Really a lot of work with each figure, very different kinds of work. Now I need to nail Hudson and Bishop. Wuuuh...

And even if HT would reissue them, I would like to stay with my guys, coz they all are pretty cool now, they all rebuilt on the new bodies (not Drake, sure) and there's a lot of memories with this line. Some sort of collectors hardcore. )))

Loving FMLess Hicks thou, but it's impossible to find now. Would like to give it to Valery to paint. But I'm OK with that Hicks, it ended up better than I expected.

Also, this Lonnie Hale Apone was little bit re-sculpted in the eyes area.

Last edited:

Just did a new version of this for a customer. This sweaty look is available on all of our colonial marines. PM me for details!

Does anyone know how the helmet fits with these sculpts? Most pictures I've seen are without the helmet.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back