• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m kinda proud of this one. I had been tinkering with ideas since I ordered Inart’s Gandalf.

It’s a multi-position stand with a detached and moveable plaque allowing for full 360 degree viewing possibilities and a center mounted support rod which is all but hidden on display. Some separate rocks for covering post holes when not in use too.

Attachments

• IMG_3180.jpeg
    IMG_3180.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3178.jpeg
    IMG_3178.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3173.jpeg
    IMG_3173.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3170.jpeg
    IMG_3170.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3168.jpeg
    IMG_3168.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3161.jpeg
    IMG_3161.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3159.jpeg
    IMG_3159.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3153.jpeg
    IMG_3153.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3152.jpeg
    IMG_3152.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
I’m kinda proud of this one. I had been tinkering with ideas since I ordered Inart’s Gandalf.

It’s a multi-position stand with a detached and moveable plaque allowing for full 360 degree viewing possibilities and a center mounted support rod which is all but hidden on display. Some separate rocks for covering post holes when not in use too.
This is incredible! amazing work as always Coco! :clap Love all the possible display options

I can't remember - have you ever done a real wood display base for the black pearl rudder that came with the DX06? I guess we'll have to wait and see but I wonder if it would work the same for the new DX/Artisan Jack Sparrow 🤔

I’m thinking the Vader DX28 would look good on this as well.

@Gipetto0812 Thanks! I don’t think I’ve ever made a ship stand for Jack any larger than about 5x7.

@McHaleyArt Vader for sure. And I’m thinking many others too just by changing the paint scheme and maybe a few other things. Luke and/or Luke and a Tusken for instance. Lots of possibilities I think.

@Gipetto0812 Thanks! I don’t think I’ve ever made a ship stand for Jack any larger than about 5x7.

@McHaleyArt Vader for sure. And I’m thinking many others too just by changing the paint scheme and maybe a few other things. Luke and/or Luke and a Tusken for instance. Lots of possibilities I think.
I think I’m gonna need it!

Yeah that stand is brilliant. I don’t have Gandalf but pondering in Moria is how I would have displayed him and that’s perfect for that. Can’t wait to see what variations you come up with on that one. Probably will need to add it to my list eventually.

Back