1/6 Diorama / Environment VOTE PLEASE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Custom Environment Should Be Made First?

• Gargoyle

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Jungle Scene

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Prison Cell

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Other

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

The_One

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please vote out of the shortlist on which display for 1:6 figures, you would like to see first!! :duff

Jungle. We've got enought Bat-crap customs around here, we don't need a gargoyle now :lol

A jungle can be bashed together a lot more easily, and has been done by a couple of customizers here at some point. Same goes for the prison cell, which has been done several times already, too (wasn't somobody offering them as a comission at some time?). The gargoyle requires actual, accurate and possibly symmetrical sculpting, which had to be done by a professional sculptor.

And all logic aside, I just want a badass base for my (almost finished) Jim Lee Bats. :lol

You can get decent stone gargoyles at the dollar store :dunno

I tried ebay before on a couple of occasions, and never found a proper one. Most are too cheesy, ugly, big or a mixture of all. If you could give me some pointers to good ones, I'd be very open to that though.

And as mentioned in the other thread, this would be the ideal gargoyle for me, fits Batman perfectly IMO. It would just have to be scaled down a bit.

NSAPMI38_EXTR.jpg

Jungles_____ because they accommodate more genres then most dioramas, IMO. You can display Hot Toys Platoon figs, Predator figs, or even certain GI Joe Sideshow figs as well.

So these got away from being scene specific?

We are looking at a Gargoyle from B/Begins.
Jail Cell from TDK
Jungle Scene from Predator.

I just had it clarified....

The Votes are really tight, please keep them coming in!!

Thats not a Gargoyle on the Chrysler building :lol

It's not a Gargoyle in the classic sense, that it's made of stone and spouts water, but from what I've read on various sites, the eagles on the Chrysler Building are in fact called Gargoyles. However, since they are not the ones that will get made if the Gargoyles should win the vote, it doesn't really matter anyway. :lol

Has anybody got any shots of the BB gargoyle (looking at you, void ;))? I don't recall anything particular.

please, for the love of god, enough with the dark knight! I'm sorry void but I want a junglescene! Good for Indy, preds, war set ups etc.

Hi guys good comments so far. If you want something particular some points of reference are helpful (pics).
Chrysler eagle could be done as well as other gargoyles all work is to be hand made. This is to see what people want to be mocked up and then commission pieces can be done. Is that right the one? So the more information the better.
I for one only collect batman but generic diarama could be done for other collections I suppose. Depends on how movie specific you want to be or generic and how much you are willing to pay.

Back