1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c02026ef4c4dbeeefbc4c813904ed80f.jpg

Definately a passing of the torch for me from my Mark 2 to this amazing Mark 1 War Machine. This War Machine is an amazing piece:

529563ed10b1740112a62c50dfbbc85b.jpg

1f30efc29add279cd311c3ade7fab8b1.jpg
89ba17db3974a39a506e0f51981c18ab.jpg

An absolute masterpiece figure. It is such a heavy figure. Makes other Diecast figures feel like plastic ones haha.

Word of caution! Read the manual...I don't often, but for this guy you definately should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c02026ef4c4dbeeefbc4c813904ed80f.jpg

Definately a passing of the torch for me from my Mark 2 to this amazing Mark 1 War Machine. This War Machine is an amazing piece:

529563ed10b1740112a62c50dfbbc85b.jpg

1f30efc29add279cd311c3ade7fab8b1.jpg
89ba17db3974a39a506e0f51981c18ab.jpg

An absolute masterpiece figure. It is such a heavy figure. Makes other Diecast figures feel like plastic ones haha.

Word of caution! Read the manual...I don't often, but for this guy you definately should.

Nice group pic, but I'm sorry... The MK3 looks so out of place in the background. He's so tiny and undersized!! He only looks good alone. Hopefully if they ever redo the MK2 they use a completely new sculpt, especially considering the War Machine MK1 is the MK2 undeneath. They would look way off together.

So I've had this figure a week and after moving the minigun, it snapped off. This will make the 4th defective Hot Toys figure so far. I know SS has to be tired of me but I would stop calling if HT would get it togehter.

Nice group pic, but I'm sorry... The MK3 looks so out of place in the background. He's so tiny and undersized!! He only looks good alone. Hopefully if they ever redo the MK2 they use a completely new sculpt, especially considering the War Machine MK1 is the MK2 undeneath. They would look way off together.

Yeah the Mark 3 size never bothered me. I'm sure that's an issue for some but I honestly never notice it. I love my Mark 3...my favorite suit and I'm really happy to have it in my collection.

So I've had this figure a week and after moving the minigun, it snapped off. This will make the 4th defective Hot Toys figure so far. I know SS has to be tired of me but I would stop calling if HT would get it togehter.

If the plastic snapped that's probably not manufacturing and more about torque and user. Sorry, but I don't see that being a reason to complain about hot toys quality.

Yeah the Mark 3 size never bothered me. I'm sure that's an issue for some but I honestly never notice it. I love my Mark 3...my favorite suit and I'm really happy to have it in my collection.

Yeah it looks fine. I didn't see anyone complain about how short the mk2 war machine is and they are nearly identical in that picture.

If the plastic snapped that's probably not manufacturing and more about torque and user. Sorry, but I don't see that being a reason to complain about hot toys quality.

Yeah it looks fine. I didn't see anyone complain about how short the mk2 war machine is and they are nearly identical in that picture.

For sure, it's a bit delicate and doesn't articulate in a couple places that it looks like it might. Mine moves around just fine.

Yeah, it has to be handled with care and you need to read the instructions. I just don't see a quality issue when you say your playing with something, moving it, and it snaps. That's more user caused then manufacturing error. It happens,not judging, just don't think slamming hot toys for something that they warned you could happen in the instructions if you over torque it is right.

I really really like the 45's diorama base.. But I'm not a big fan of the iron man 2 bases. I'm also not a huge fan of the crotch support stands instead of the clamps.

If the base was sturdier, held the pole securely, the pole was in a better spot, and stood straight up, I think I'd be more comfortable. In no way does that detract from the figure, I just wish they had TOTALLY redone the base and gave the figure a new/better clamp.

Anyways.. I love the the flaps on the inner side of his ankles are articulated, it's a nice touch. It's just a beautiful beast of a figure. I'm dying for 6 now.

Yeah, it has to be handled with care and you need to read the instructions. I just don't see a quality issue when you say your playing with something, moving it, and it snaps. That's more user caused then manufacturing error. It happens,not judging, just don't think slamming hot toys for something that they warned you could happen in the instructions if you over torque it is right.

Yeah, I totally agree.

I handle these things very delicate even after reading the instructions. I try to familiarize myself with all of the possible breakage points and be extra careful with them.

I never force anything, or clumsily handle it.

As someone who didn't get the original WM or MK6, I wish the Diecast MK 6 wasn't an Avengers version. I want to get the MK6 to go with my War Machine now, but I would have to get an Iron Man 2 base to go with it.

As someone who didn't get the original WM or MK6, I wish the Diecast MK 6 wasn't an Avengers version. I want to get the MK6 to go with my War Machine now, but I would have to get an Iron Man 2 base to go with it.

I second that....I'm not too fussy about the mini gantry base to begin with. Regardless, im probably in the minority in that I might not put my MK6 with the WM MKI. I think I'll have all 3 WMs together, all 3 IMs I have together (MK3, 6, 43) and have Starboost flying around haha on its own.

We had this discussion earlier where the figure is basically the IM2 version since all of the b/d is taken from that film. Only the base is "Avengers".

628ae6277314a0194a7ad8314c6bad8b.jpg

40e0a90cea68436d937b4b76c2a90c67.jpg
0d0e3353e7c26109a3c48d15bae7255b.jpg

The IM armour "Tank" should give its name to this guy. "War Machine Tank"!

This is a top 5 figure for me. Right up there with my DC and BD Robocop, 1/4 Boba Fett and DX13. I think it slots in at Number 2, only second to Boba Fett.

Fell in love with this figure thanks to everyone posting their pictures!

Ordered it from manofactionfigures.com with 20% off black friday sale. Cant wait!

Fell in love with this figure thanks to everyone posting their pictures!

Ordered it from manofactionfigures.com with 20% off black friday sale. Cant wait!

Thanks for the tip... just pre-ordered War Machine Mk III with that discount!

Thanks for the tip... just pre-ordered War Machine Mk III with that discount!

For sure!! <3

Anybody have positive experiences with manofactionfigures.com before? Never heard of them

I've ordered from them once before but never anything at the price of a Hot Toys Diecast figure but they seem legitimate. I've seen several people on this forum talk about them.

Back