1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's because that picture kinda just shows how well the plastic one still holds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That display looks good... but I still think the scale between the two is off. I agree that the War Machine should be a bigger suit. But looking at the feet, hands, and head, War Machine is clearly a slightly bigger scale. For me, it's not an issue, 'cause I don't have the plastic Mark 6. I have the DC on pre-order, but I was considering just going for the plastic one. As good as it looks here, I still think the new DC one will look better proportionately...

That display looks good... but I still think the scale between the two is off. I agree that the War Machine should be a bigger suit. But looking at the feet, hands, and head, War Machine is clearly a slightly bigger scale. For me, it's not an issue, 'cause I don't have the plastic Mark 6. I have the DC on pre-order, but I was considering just going for the plastic one. As good as it looks here, I still think the new DC one will look better proportionately...
I think so too. Don't think Iron Man was that small in comparison with WM.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah I recently re-watched IM2. I couldn't tell if there was even a height difference. Clearly WM is a bigger armor, but he didn't look any taller. Not a knock on the plastic MK6 at all, still a beautiful figure, it's just the scale between the 2 of them that throws it off a bit.

Regular and BD version

161014111243148677.jpg

161014111242676608.jpg

There's no question I'm going with the diecast VI. It's not really a size thing, it's a paint job and feel thing for me.

That Mark VI will look amazing next to the War Machine...unfortunately my Iron Man limit is up haha.

But I can't wait to get this figure. Already thinking of display options. Def thinking of this pose;

e2de0e8a27b36397b8c3d9eae7f05b7d.jpg

That Mark VI will look amazing next to the War Machine...unfortunately my Iron Man limit is up haha.

But I can't wait to get this figure. Already thinking of display options. Def thinking of this pose;

e2de0e8a27b36397b8c3d9eae7f05b7d.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of that pose.. But it looks difficult to make this figure look bad.

I actually wish I could find more of those "Diecast crotch grabbers" (I welcome jokes about that) that they've recently released with this figure and the 45.

I think a lot of people bought this after seeing some of the early review videos. Well, I did anyways haha...I think this is an instant classic.

With the WM MKI, Whiplash MK2 and MKVI, that will be an awesome display.

And yes! I mean I wouldn't buy them personally but I was always wondering if they'd have a crack at the Hammer Drones. It would be a large figure and there were what..4 types (Air Force, Navy, Infantry, Marines). Considering how many Iron Man armours come out, it would be neat to throw in some of his adversaries.

Well, I'm letting one of my PO (have two). For those staying in Singapore can hit me up.

Edit: taken

Back