1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price doesn't surprise me, was expecting it to be around here. Being that this is the first WM armor, the one that had the most screen time, and the one closest to the comics in the MCU, it will be more popular than any of the other versions. The only thing I think holding back people is the high price for the die cast, otherwise I'm sure a lot of people will be all over this moreso than the other versions. If it even makes it to the first "discount" stage, I think it'll be going to waitlist a lot sooner than the others.

I bought the AoU WM at full price with a monthly code, was worried it might sell out being a SS exclusive. Probably a month later it was 20% off. Not making the same mistake again.

Definitely getting this but I'll wait and see what happens.
True ... but AOU War Machine was just a repaint of IM3 War Machine and was quite a bit more expensive due to being "exclusive" so not surprised it's still around.

Still plan on taking my sweet time to order this even though I'm sorely lacking a War Machine in the ol' collection ... and this is the one!

The "Exclusive" War Machine is 20% off and still can't sell out. This will be on sale at Spook for the next 5 yrs.

I expected a small premium over the released IM DC figures given the bulk of the fig and the extras. Price is a bit higher than I'd like but still POing this.

id grab this if we ever get another $20 monthly code...

but this price is a killer. it makes me feel stupid for buying it. $360 is what some families would kill for to buy groceries or keep the lights on....feels a bit irresponsible at times being in this game.

but this price is a killer. it makes me feel stupid for buying it. $360 is what some families would kill for to buy groceries or keep the lights on....feels a bit irresponsible at times being in this game.

But you are saying you'd still grab it for $20 less?

Why buy any figures at all then? I don't see the reason to PO a figure as soon as it goes up. It's not going to sell out and chances are it'll be on a discount down the road.

Why buy any figures at all then?

Because $250 for plastic/diecast is reasonable.
411859566.jpg

I need to go watch the movie again! I can't remember how the Canon got cut in half... I'm assuming that happened in the flick!

Hahaha pincho calling people out...I love it. Some people are so dramatic sometimes. We're all here paying absurd amounts of money for freaking dolls (whether these are 400 or 100, the average non collector thinks we're all idiots) and only after a small price increase has this hobby finally jumped the shark for some people.

Sell your least favorite figure(s), or save your lunch money for a little while if you really want this...you have a damn year to save up, and I'm not talking about flexpay either.

Anyway, I think this looks way cool.

Just heard about this and checked the price:

1364303142_reaction_to_price.gif

I can't believe I paid $180 in the first version... these prices are going up FAST!

Seeing as the mark III diecast can be obtained around $250 new at auction, I'm in no rush to pre-order this.

The price definitely stings a bit for this. I love my original WM, but I want this one to display with the battle damaged parts next to my Iron Whiplash.

Hopefully this one doesn't have the detachable forearm gun issue where they constantly fall off when moving it.

Back