1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Res

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

So they couldn't sell the AOU one at $340, heck they still can't even sell out of the EXCLUSIVE at 20% off and free shipping...

But they thought they should go ahead and price this at $360?
they might want to do a little market research once in a while... Can't have high price and high production numbers.
Tell me they are only making 1,000 and I can see the price justification, but we know they are making a lot more than that.

I guess he difference may be that this is the original War Machine and the one most people still go on and on about being THE War Machine compared to the skinny version of the Mark 2.0; If any of them have a chance at selling out its likely to be this one.

Yeah, to be honest I wonder why they continue on with the diecast line at all (though I guess they're heavily invested in it, by now). I don't think a single diecast release has sold out at retail and as far as I can see they've all tanked in the secondary. Lots of time to decide, anyway. Still leaning towards picking this up, at some point.

Does it have more articulation than the previous? I remember the arms and legs being annoying to achieve some poses, and now with the die-cast, hopefully they can hold the weight, although the other die cast figures seem to do just fine.

Does it have more articulation than the previous? I remember the arms and legs being annoying to achieve some poses, and now with the die-cast, hopefully they can hold the weight, although the other die cast figures seem to do just fine.

You read my mind and the answer is no i dont think it does. Look at all the poses in the diff promo shots. His limbs are all moved by mere degrees, and by the look of those elbows i cant see a salute happening either.

This looks nice, very nice. Enough difference between the plastic and die-cast, but I just don't think with our current CAD to US $ I can swing this. Maybe down the road with a heavy discount, if it ever gets to that point.

This thing looks cool with the battle damage parts, but with the $20 plus shipping charge that this is going to have, $380+ for this absurd pricing! Are people really going to pay that for this?

Racked up some reward points. Gonna see how much of it I can use.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

This looks great. Would love to add it to my collection. However, with so many figures coming out and prices rising, I have to start deciding on what lines to continue collecting. BUT - saving and using RPs down the line may justify this. Hopefully won't sell out too soon.

Yep, rewards points make it a lot more attractive. Have enough at the moment to get it outright but I definitely want to think it over before committing.

I wouldn't worry about it selling out, Firefly. Almost no figures do, anymore, and even then they tend to go in and out of waitlist, first. This price is going to keep most of the casuals away, I would guess, too.

Back