1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is War-Machine! Glad I held out long enough. I really like the battle damaged armor. I just hope he isn't $350 or more..... That would just be ridiculous.

I wouldn't be surprised If he's in that price range. Mk43 was like 325 and was a repaint...

Now that is War-Machine! Glad I held out long enough. I really like the battle damaged armor. I just hope he isn't $350 or more..... That would just be ridiculous.
Figure is like $290 in HK so expect this to be close to $350 through Sideshow. Probably $330.

I expect $330-$350 so I dont mind but my days of buying IM armors are numbered.

Dammit, I was hoping not to like it! :cuss :lol

You need it! :lecture It's got the Ex-Wife and everything! :lol

As for price, just about everything gets discounted anyway. Wait for a sale.

Enabler! :cuss :lol

WM wasn't a priority, but this one had to have pretty BD parts.

Hopefully you're right about sales. I'm going to have to wait a while to see what all figures these upcoming movies have first.

My thoughts exactly!

:hi5:

I am glad I have held out from buying the overprice WM Mark 1. Getting this for sure.

aaaaaand War Machine #4 will be added to the display soon . The BD will make him stand out from the rest. Then War Machine #5 will be added after Civil War. :yess:

Figure is like $290 in HK so expect this to be close to $350 through Sideshow. Probably $330.

So 290 in Hong Kong then? Right about where the last few DC iron men have been. And this one has a lot more included. Not bad IMO

If I knew a DC Mark VI were in the works it would make it a lot easier to pull the trigger on this. *ahem ahem*

It does.

12362667_10153197331642344_260841433104771875_o.jpg

Exactly the photo I was referring to, it feet look articulated here. But all other ones don't, hence my confusion.

So the question that will echo on this forum until the release is: will it have ankle articulation? ;) Really hard to tell from these pics (one looks like it has it) but I'm not so sure about it.

The figure looks fantastic though. Day one purchase for me ;)

waist articulation is also a doubt by the look
of those pictures!

If I knew a DC Mark VI were in the works it would make it a lot easier to pull the trigger on this. *ahem ahem*

For me thats a forgone conclusion that it will be... when it is revealed is another matter as they may spring it on us at next weeks convention or may hold off.

Mark VI is my dream armour, just a shame in some ways it will be an IM2 companion piece for this so probably not come with the Avengers weapons (as I believe they were slightly different)... Still if this is anything to go by it suggests we may get battle damage!

wm 1 spec.jpg

the waist articulation should be better than the previous version according to spec.

waist articulation is also a doubt by the look
of those pictures!

Not sure what you are looking at...but from those images it's clear it has waist articulation.

Just compare the placement of the ab section above the two riveted sections (the silver ones). You can see the corner to the left and then centered and then way to the right of that round bolt/rivet thing in the second (from the bottom) silver ab section on the left of his torso.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Back