1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman could have killed the joker while he was holding a hostage just like the police sniper did, and the police have other ways of stopping criminals just like batman, flash bangs bulletproof shields/vests, tasers, less lethal devices, but they still use lethal force when a threat is dangerous enough and that's what batman should do and if he had, lots of innocent lives would have been saved. Batman didn't know if the joker or his men would start shooting up all the people at the party when he started fist fighting a bunch of armed thugs surrounded by innocent people :slap he risked their lives by trying to find a non lethal way to stop the joker and if that happened in the real world those gunman would have killed hostages. So in your opinion are the seals that killed Bin Laden evil men for preventing his future crimes? The joker tried to blow up a hospital full of people, 2 boatloads of people and God only knows what else he is capable of kind of like Bin Laden and in the real world police would be given an extremely dangerous shoot on site order for the joker but batman takes it upon himself to bring him in alive at all costs, even going so far as to save his life when he is falling :slap:slap:slap It would not make batman or anyone else evil if they killed the joker (from the dark knight movie) before he could destroy all of gothom. Hell, even Vision in age of ultron says I don't want to kill ultron but he is a monster so he must be destroyed, and vision can lift Thor's hammer so I think he knows what he is talking about, sometimes a monster is dangerous enough that it has to be destroyed by good men and that act does not make those good men evil, it makes them heroes :lecture

giphy.gif

:lol Sorry guys, I'm done :lecture

The Punisher's villains don't come back. Those villains never have another chance to hurt an innocent person. They don't waste our time and money on housing, lengthy trials, and then appeals. The Punisher is the kind of hero we need and deserve.

Tony Stark/Iron Man kills. Look at his body count throughout the films. He killed almost all of his captors during his cave escape. He then returned to Gulmira and killed more to save the people. He killed Obidiah Stane with Pepper's help. Iron Man 2 he killed Ivan Vanko. He took no human lives in Avengers but Cap did. Iron Man 3 he killed Extremis soldiers and Mandarin henchmen left and right. He did all of this without reservation. So, Tony Stark/Iron Man, unlike Batman, kills. Lots.
Ryan

As a huge batman fan, I feel that his unwillingness to kill is because he knows he can kill. He does not want to cross that threshold which separates good and evil. If he can save a life without killing he would and he can so he does not kill. As with all the powerful heroes such as superman, cap, iron man, spidey etc. They do not kill because they know if they do they would just want to kill again and again. That kind of power is addictive and consumes you. Also, you kill one bad guy, another pops up in his place, sometimes even more evil. The cycle never ends. Not killing at least restores some hope in humanity for all. Not ideal in all cases I feel, but it is probably the way to go if you are a "god" like superman or "peak human condition" like bats.

Tony Stark/Iron Man kills. Look at his body count throughout the films. He killed almost all of his captors during his cave escape. He then returned to Gulmira and killed more to save the people. He killed Obidiah Stane with Pepper's help. Iron Man 2 he killed Ivan Vanko. He took no human lives in Avengers but Cap did. Iron Man 3 he killed Extremis soldiers and Mandarin henchmen left and right. He did all of this without reservation. So, Tony Stark/Iron Man, unlike Batman, kills. Lots.
Ryan

You can't say this Wamp, according to boylost and motux that would make ironman and captain America evil and make them want to start "murdering" constantly without regard for human life because they had powers and other ways of coddling and safely taking those bad guys away to prison :lol

Batman avoids death at all costs because of the trauma he went through. It does make him ineffective overall as a hero but very effective as a comic book since the bad guys keep coming back without having to explain how they got resurrected each issue. I'm okay with it but yeah, if batman were real I'd hope he kill the joker for my sake

I picked up AOU War Machine a few months ago and though I really like the figure I almost instantly had buyers remorse when I saw the concept pictures for Civil War's bulkier version of War Machine. War Machine should be bulky and armored and armed to the nails. But now I doubly regret getting the AOU War Machine, through no fault of its own (it really is a beautiful figure) but I think the 1st one is probably the one I would want the most as I plan to have only one.

So, I guess I'll sell my AOU version. I wonder how many people will be collecting all three and doing an evolution of the character. It's not for me, because I have too many other things I am trying to collect, but I bet the three together would look really good.

With the DC WM Mk1 coming, I'm also debating whether or not to buy the Mk3 from CW. While I'm sure the Mk3 will feature more tech and weapons, the original Mk1 still has the strongest design IMO. Knowing me, I'll probably end up buying both :slap and selling the plastic Mk1. Dual cannons on the Mk3 make it really hard to pass up.

Ryan

Vanko killed himself in IM2

I picked up AOU War Machine a few months ago and though I really like the figure I almost instantly had buyers remorse when I saw the concept pictures for Civil War's bulkier version of War Machine. War Machine should be bulky and armored and armed to the nails. But now I doubly regret getting the AOU War Machine, through no fault of its own (it really is a beautiful figure) but I think the 1st one is probably the one I would want the most as I plan to have only one.

So, I guess I'll sell my AOU version. I wonder how many people will be collecting all three and doing an evolution of the character. It's not for me, because I have too many other things I am trying to collect, but I bet the three together would look really good.

:wave I will have this one, the special grey/white version, IM2, Aou and CW War Machines :lol

I was all sold on the beefier (at least in concept art) CW War Machine, but this has me on a day 1 pre-order, I may pick up a CW version too though if I like it enough though when it comes to the 2.0 I think I would rather have preferred to have got Iron Patriot when he was available as he would add a bit of colour to the line up (break up all that grey) plus WARMACHINEROX (all CAPS) and that would emphasise this fact.

Back