1/6 1/6 DIECAST Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VERY NICE.

I do have to say that it bothers the **** outta me how the WM faceplate never sits right. It’s the one reason I never display the Rhodey headsculpt myself.
thanks!
Yeah mine sits a bit weird too in the up position. Oh well only use it once in a while.

Wow... GREAT PICS ArtDamage!!!

Thanks sir!

Honestly, the thing is definitely one of the best figures in my collection. I wouldn't feel to bad though as long as you have civil war version. Both are tanks and how war machine should be :clap

I passed on it because I thought it was too similar to the plastic war machine mark 1, turns out its far superior

I did the same. I had the original 1.0 plastic version, and the prototype pictures looked a little too similar, so didn't Pre-Order it when I had the chance.
Then last year, I found one used for an awesome price I couldn't pass up on. Located in Hong Kong, I asked my cousin to pick it up for me at 2300 HKD, works to be about $380 CAD.

I'm quite certain, this figure will go down in price in the near future. This hobby is practically a stock market. Everyday, week, month, and/or year, fluctuates in terms of pricing.

This figure will mostly likely stay highly priced unless there's a 3.0 coming. We have no history of HT releasing 3.0s without a new movie being introduced nor are there any ver 2 diecast Ironmans. So from what I can tell, there will not be a new version in the future. Maybe, just maybe there can be a fully battle damaged version. We know HT have done those for very popular figures. Only the Mark 3 and Mark 7 received those special treatment.

This figure will mostly likely stay highly priced unless there's a 3.0 coming. We have no history of HT releasing 3.0s without a new movie being introduced nor are there any ver 2 diecast Ironmans. So from what I can tell, there will not be a new version in the future. Maybe, just maybe there can be a fully battle damaged version. We know HT have done those for very popular figures. Only the Mark 3 and Mark 7 received those special treatment.

Anything is possible. How many versions of Mark II do we have now? I'm sure with the success of this armor they are already thinking of ways to come out with some deluxe version or something.

I would say one mark II per movie plus a diecast which brings it on parity with WM mark I(one per movie plus a diecast).

Anything is possible. How many versions of Mark II do we have now? I'm sure with the success of this armor they are already thinking of ways to come out with some deluxe version or something.

I agree, that’s why I’m not too worried about selling mine. Eventually, they’ll release this again as a cash grab. They haven’t really used this mold too much, unlike Iron Man, so I’m sure they’ll maximize their profits and use it again at one point. Also, any War Machine merchandise is like printing money, it’s a pretty safe bet thT we’ll see this again.

I agree, that’s why I’m not too worried about selling mine. Eventually, they’ll release this again as a cash grab. They haven’t really used this mold too much, unlike Iron Man, so I’m sure they’ll maximize their profits and use it again at one point. Also, any War Machine merchandise is like printing money, it’s a pretty safe bet thT we’ll see this again.

I would never take that bet. I really doubt we will see it again unless it's used in another film. I'm guessing this (and the MK3 War Machine) sold out fast because they did not make a ton of them because orders were not at regular IM levels.
This one was a upgrade over the 1st but i'm not sure what they could do to improve this one.

They fixed all the problems with the old one. There is nothing else to include, they do not do separate battle damaged figures. I have no idea what they could add.
All i would want with any of my IM figures is a way to turn on the lights remotely besides that i'm happy.

They still have the IW WM to do and IW2 WM and the second probably will not even be released until sometime in 2020.

I could be wrong and maybe they will do a 20th anniversary MK6/WM twin pack release or something but i would not count on it.

I don't think they will remake this figure. It is the best they can do in sixth scale. 2 or 3 years old and still stands up in my opinion as one of the best HT figures.

Why they remade the MKII is because now we know it was an easy repaint/slight update to the MKIII mould.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea what they could add.

Usually statements like this one directly result in a new announcement from HT and a preorder from me. :lol

For example the old MK IV has been a huge hit aswell, so it got rereleased with the Gentry. The old MK VI got rereleased as a exclusive. The first WM got a repaint ("Milk"). The recent MK VI is from Avengers, which is kind of weird. Pretty sure we will see a IM2 MK VI DC sooner or later and there is really no reason to not expect HT throwing in another WM I DC as a companion piece. Pretty sure both will feature BD. HT produces whatever brings money and these two are made of gold.

I don't think they will remake this figure. It is the best they can do in sixth scale. 2 or 3 years old and still stands up in my opinion as one of the best HT figures.

Why they remade the MKII is because now we know it was an easy repaint/slight update to the MKIII mould.

If HT has proven one thing they are especially good at, besides making Iron Man figures, is milking them for all its worth. I can totally see them releasing this again in some type of variant form down the line, BUT I wouldn't hold your breath.

Back