1/6 customizing supplies & bits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know what kind of thread or cord i can use to wrap a sword handle? real knives uses paracord i think. i'm trying to wrap a metal blade i bought on ebay but it has no handle or nothing. just a shaped metal blade. any ideas?

This is awesome.

My biggest need is finding buttons. I have a few tailors I am talking to, but I need somewhere I can find buttons at. Let me check Tinyzippers

What size buttons are you looking for?

Nothing in particular. I just need a good website where I can find all types of buttons and zippers to get custom tailored suits for some figures i am interested in bashing.

Looking into getting some high-end suits made for certain figures I want to bash. (Paulie from Sopranos)

I think the buttons need to be custom made I recall this coming up in one katos threads or something!

I'm interested to know where I can buy equipment to sow 1/6 clothing. A tailor told me special equipment is needed to sew at that scale. I forgot to ask him where I can buy such equipment.

I think the buttons need to be custom made I recall this coming up in one katos threads or something!

Yeah, Kato made them with a plastic rod and a drill.
Link

I'm interested to know where I can buy equipment to sow 1/6 clothing. A tailor told me special equipment is needed to sew at that scale. I forgot to ask him where I can buy such equipment.

That is not accurate... a basic sewing machine will get the job done. It just requires a LOT more precision.

Is there any place that makes differing sizes of ball joints?
I have been wondering this as of late too. I searched and wasn't able to find much...

Yeah, Kato made them with a plastic rod and a drill.
Link

That is not accurate... a basic sewing machine will get the job done. It just requires a LOT more precision.

I have been wondering this as of late too. I searched and wasn't able to find much...

Thanks man. Seems like the tailor is giving me the run-around

Back