1/6 customizing supplies & bits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Best sites for 1/6 accessories?

Extremely helpful, thank you very much king, ok laney 74 appreciate it, this is how others are so helpful and cordial to one another, they"ll see something in another thread and relay it to the interested party. I'll check out the customs, was over there but for something else, shoulda checked. Big thanks again for being nice and helping.

How about putting in sculptor websites and list current for sales
Example-
Serang - Saving Private Ryan, Winston Churchill, Jedi Master HS and Full Figures
https://serang.tistory.com
Rainman - Willy Wonka HS
https://www.rainmanart.kr/
Sunohc - Neo, Morpheus: Matrix Reloaded
www.sunohc.com
Hmmm... Not sure about those. I was originally thinking this would be the go-to place for parts and supplies. Those sculptors have their own sales threads... IDK. What does everyone else think?

Yep, it was just an idea, I'm a bit on the fence myself about it, I was thinking it is a quick reference, rather than having to troll through all of the custom threads to find that head that you need for a job.

Hmmm... Not sure about those. I was originally thinking this would be the go-to place for parts and supplies. Those sculptors have their own sales threads... IDK. What does everyone else think?

I don't think so. For one most if those sell out quickly and then a constant updating would be needed. In my opinion it should be just what the title suggests.

The million dollar question, I had no response from Kato when I pm'ed him about this a few months back.

Here you go fella. I found this in a thread a few below this one.

Search for "Dots". They're called Fusable Metal Dots.

ScreenShot2012-01-02at31216AM.png

Last edited:
What about paints, brushes, varnishes etc.

Personally, I get all my paint, brushes and what not at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. They constantly have a 40% off coupon. Hobby Lobby also has Alumilite casting products, and using that 40% coupon it becomes the cheapest anywhere!

What is the best site to get random stuff for some custom dioramas? I have most of the environments that Sideshow has put out, and some of the Triad ones, but I want to add some more "flair" to them. I added some real branches, rocks and twigs to my shelf with Dutch, Billy and P1 Predator and it made such a difference that I wanna do some similar stuff for some of my other figs and environments. Stuff that I could use as imitation grass or dirt would be great, maybe a place that also sells really good looking fake logs, rocks, metal walls or other random stuff that could be used in dioramas. Any help that anyone could give would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

What is the best site to get random stuff for some custom dioramas? I have most of the environments that Sideshow has put out, and some of the Triad ones, but I want to add some more "flair" to them. I added some real branches, rocks and twigs to my shelf with Dutch, Billy and P1 Predator and it made such a difference that I wanna do some similar stuff for some of my other figs and environments. Stuff that I could use as imitation grass or dirt would be great, maybe a place that also sells really good looking fake logs, rocks, metal walls or other random stuff that could be used in dioramas. Any help that anyone could give would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Not sure about the scale of some of the items, but I know Hobby Lobby has grass and dirt near the model supplies...

Might be worth checking out some model train sites and tutorials... I know they sell trees and logs...

Not sure about the scale of some of the items, but I know Hobby Lobby has grass and dirt near the model supplies...

Might be worth checking out some model train sites and tutorials... I know they sell trees and logs...

Cool, thanks for the info twik:bow. I know there is a Hobby Lobby in Lynnwood, but that is so far from me I might have to google the nearest model train shop. But there is just nothing like that near me in Downton Seattle and without a car I'm kinda limited:crying.:lol

Back