Action Figure 1/6 Custom Zombie Figure(for lovers of blood and guts)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didnt. merely offered opinion on what was seen in discussion forum, no different than patron at art museum. wasnt aware that was against rules also.

I hate when people are offended at anything. It's a 1/6 scale zombie. Get over your self agenda.

I never said that I was offended just that the content sickened me a bit... Which is hard for me to believe because Ive seen far worse in just about any horror film....

I even own a few of The Dead Line form Sideshow...

Last edited:
The problem occurred...

We wish to express our gratitude for everyone discussed it instead of me.

Read the thread title. :wave

I can see how some might see this as being in bad taste, but I love it, as many other's do.

I'm not a violent person, and I have a real suspicion that yosune1st has some real unresolved "issues" (especially with all the fetus related stuff) but to me it is art.

Some of these figures/scenes are best described as zombie customs, but some of these displays are high art. I could sit and discuss this one over a glass of absinthe for hours:
This kind of post just shows what a true artist yosune1st is.

That is the kind of conversation I would love to have while looking at his work.

Is he actually praising abortion and the mutilation of young mothers?

What might it be a metaphor for?

Who does the diced zombie doing the work represent?

etc, etc.

But this thread isn't the place for that. It's a place for yosune1st to share his passion,talent and possibly real sickness. I have subscribed to this thread and check it daily because I think it is filled with greatness. If it offends someone they don't need to view it.
My boss Maglor, I can't tell you how grateful I am...

This is the horror section :dunno i think your in the wrong thread mate :lol:lol :wave
Thank you My bro hotslayer73. "This is the horror section" That's right!

but at the end of the day they are still toys.zombies arent real,yet there is no shortage or war criminals in 1/6th is there,hell even sideshow cranked out a vlad the impaler,that dude was real and mass murdering madman. i think these zombie figures are outstanding!
yet you speak like its yours?if your complaining about 1/6 zombie eating babies,then i hope you complain about every dml nazi,d.i.d. hitler,the d.i.d. hitler youth figure,the ssc vlad the impaler,ssc blackbeard,d.i.d. che guerra,the list goes on and on,maybe you should start complaining about the real 1/6th scale monsters,not the hollywood 1/6th scale monsters
You said all things that I had tried to say. This is not a reality. It is a happy toy.
You are a wonderful person who understands toy essence.

what if the Mother was already dead and the Zombie was saving the babies life but doing an emergency C section :dunno :lol :nana:
I love the conception of you! The expression and the conception should be freedom.

what abortion?? its FEEDING time.:clap...

baby brains is a rare delicacy in the zombie menu.:lecture
hahaha,Your humor is wonderful. I love such a humour sense.

I hate when people are offended at anything. It's a 1/6 scale zombie. Get over your self agenda.
"It's a 1/6 scale zombie" That's just! It must be not difficult to understand it.

I never said that I was offended just that the content sickened me a bit... Which is hard for me to believe because Ive seen far worse in just about any horror film....

I even own a few of The Dead Line form Sideshow...
These might continue. Enjoy it if it is possible to enjoy.

I want to write about me and my thoughts because this is a good chance. However, time hangs when I write English.
Please wait a little.
Ahead of that...I want to say...
"My zombie idea is not useful at all for reality. Therefore, Japan is peaceful every day!"

This kind of post just shows what a true artist yosune1st is.

That is the kind of conversation I would love to have while looking at his work.

Is he actually praising abortion and the mutilation of young mothers?

What might it be a metaphor for?

Who does the diced zombie doing the work represent?

etc, etc.

But this thread isn't the place for that. It's a place for yosune1st to share his passion,talent and possibly real sickness. I have subscribed to this thread and check it daily because I think it is filled with greatness. If it offends someone they don't need to view it.

apologies. wasnt aware it was your forum. wont happen again.

You make a good point. If yosune1st is okay with some friendly discussion about his work, then who am I to say otherwise. As I said, I like that kind of conversation, and even some controversy. I just don't want to see this turn into a place where people come in and flame the artist for sharing something edgy, or criticize those who appreciate his work.

I want to write about me and my thoughts because this is a good chance. However, time hangs when I write English.
Please wait a little.
"My zombie idea is not useful at all for reality. Therefore, Japan is peaceful every day!"

Would love to hear any thoughts you have to share. :duff

The problem occurred...

We wish to express our gratitude for everyone discussed it instead of me.

My boss Maglor, I can't tell you how grateful I am...

Thank you My bro hotslayer73. "This is the horror section" That's right!

You said all things that I had tried to say. This is not a reality. It is a happy toy.
You are a wonderful person who understands toy essence.

I love the conception of you! The expression and the conception should be freedom.

hahaha,Your humor is wonderful. I love such a humour sense.

"It's a 1/6 scale zombie" That's just! It must be not difficult to understand it.

These might continue. Enjoy it if it is possible to enjoy.

Please wait a little.

Your customs are fantastic man, very creative and gross. I love it, keep up the good work and bring on the sickness. Sure its not for everyone, but I enjoy it and love the horror and gore. To each there own.
I was in Tokyo last summer and it was a beautiful peaceful place and I want to go back someday. Amazing my friend :clap

Yosune1st!!! I dont know how I missed this thread but I will never stop looking now! These figures are a work of art!!! Love all your sick and twisted creations! Keep em coming dude! :rock:clap

Would love to hear any thoughts you have to share. :duff
It is a serious thoughts.

and constructive discussion is a welcome!

Your customs are fantastic man, very creative and gross. I love it, keep up the good work and bring on the sickness. Sure its not for everyone, but I enjoy it and love the horror and gore. To each there own.
I was in Tokyo last summer and it was a beautiful peaceful place and I want to go back someday. Amazing my friend :clap
We might possibly have passed each other somewhere in Tokyo!
Thank you my friend.

Yosune1st!!! I dont know how I missed this thread but I will never stop looking now! These figures are a work of art!!! Love all your sick and twisted creations! Keep em coming dude! :rock:clap
It encouraged me! Thank you.

Creation thing and Restriction(My thoughts)

In this matter, some posts were compulsorily deleted.
There is no method except that it is received now though it is regrettable.
I have received a similar restriction twice in the past.
"Excessive bloodshed" and "Violence expression"
The reason is these.
But I thought.
"This is 1/6 scale zombie figure!, not reality!"

It is true that there are people who cannot distinguish the reality and the unreality.
And the creator suffers because they shift the responsibility to the one.
The way things are going, creating the thing will become impossible. Movie, music, novel, art...

An extreme argument...
It is necessary to restrict not "things" but "them".
All creation should not be restricted.

I don't affects the artist. It gives candid advice as a side where it enjoys art.
When the artist released the art, the individual who obtains the art should shoulder the responsibility.
For example, Even when the person is run over by a car, the manufacturer of the car is never accused.

It is personal matter how to treated/interpret it.

The next write about "Freedom of expression"...

This forum is all about expressing your art no matter who likes it or not. You do your thing and post your work. Everyone has the freedom to have and express their opinions but you also have the freedom to still show it. Keep it up. :clap

your zombie eating baby was deleted? say it isnt so? ugh,censorship wins the day i guess. how is someone to take offense to this and not to the figure of darth vader giving the order to blow up alderran? darth vader is no more real then zombies!!!! ____ vader killed billions...lol

Yosune1st, please do continue to share your passion, eccentric zombietastic vision and art. :clap:clap:clap

*i hope you are OK and safe there in Japan. Stay safe man. \m/

Today I am ashamed to be a Sideshow Freak. :(

By my count, 3 of yosune1st's best pieces have been deleted from this thread. All 3 fetus related customs.

These were my personal favorites, and the ones that moved me the most. The forum is diminished by this censorship.

If someone ran to a mod to complain: shame on you. :(

Today I am ashamed to be a Sideshow Freak. :(

By my count, 3 of yosune1st's best pieces have been deleted from this thread. All 3 fetus related customs.

These were my personal favorites, and the ones that moved me the most. The forum is diminished by this censorship.

If someone ran to a mod to complain: shame on you. :(

Totally agree Maglor. But on to bigger issues, I hope he is ok given what is happening over there this morning.

What's happening in Japan?

*runs to google*

Check out CNN.com or turn on the news if you have a TV near you right now. Massive earthquake. It is devasting Japan right now and it caused a Tsunami to head towards Hawaii and California.

Wow i cant beleive it...deleted art...if you cant handle the "horror" then stay out of the thread. Were all adults here...at least I hope so and if its to much then dont look/read. Man it makes me angry
when other people have to push there thoughts and opinions on others and now look someone complained and now yosune gets photos deleted.

Yosune, keep bringing it man your work is awesome. Hope all is well for you - kiotsuketene.

Back