Action Figure 1/6 Custom Zombie Figure(for lovers of blood and guts)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Love this Thread soooooo much :yess::clap:yess:

:goodpost:

I have been keeping up with every update, and have wanted to comment on every one, but I can't keep up and with every update I get further behind. I'll try and go back to highlight some of my favorites, but in the meantime, just know that I think yosune1st is a god among zombie customizers. :lecture

i love the bathtub of worms.i actually found something pretty close to that while at work one day,thou the corpse in the tub thankfuly stayed dead...lol. asia scale store has a toilet i have on pre-order,im gonna have an undead head coming out of it.its a nice john,cotswald has em.

Man, I'd hate to see your nightmares...

Creepy stuff here, but quite masterful. You should get the 12" license for The Walking Dead line. At the very least, they should hire you to design the things.

You guys, Thank you for enjoying my zombie idea and zombie skit!

Man, I'd hate to see your nightmares...

Creepy stuff here, but quite masterful. You should get the 12" license for The Walking Dead line. At the very least, they should hire you to design the things.
At present, my zombie idea is not useful except that you see the nightmare.

7ecda52a-48c8-11e0-a8ab-003048b971c6_original.jpg

Good night and enjoy the nightmare continuously!

I couldnt find the right words...

:yuck:yuck:yuck

I even feel sick now...

Some of these really stuck with me... Ive seen all kinds of twisted ____ in horror movies....

I couldnt find the right words...

:yuck:yuck:yuck

I even feel sick now...

Some of these really stuck with me... Ive seen all kinds of twisted ____ in horror movies....

agree with hottoyzjoker... borderline poor taste.

Read the thread title. :wave

I can see how some might see this as being in bad taste, but I love it, as many other's do.

I'm not a violent person, and I have a real suspicion that yosune1st has some real unresolved "issues" (especially with all the fetus related stuff) but to me it is art.

Some of these figures/scenes are best described as zombie customs, but some of these displays are high art. I could sit and discuss this one over a glass of absinthe for hours:

Last edited by a moderator:
but at the end of the day they are still toys.zombies arent real,yet there is no shortage or war criminals in 1/6th is there,hell even sideshow cranked out a vlad the impaler,that dude was real and mass murdering madman. i think these zombie figures are outstanding!

blood and guts i get. showcasing and praising zombies performing abortions i dont.

This kind of post just shows what a true artist yosune1st is.

That is the kind of conversation I would love to have while looking at his work.

Is he actually praising abortion and the mutilation of young mothers?

What might it be a metaphor for?

Who does the diced zombie doing the work represent?

etc, etc.

But this thread isn't the place for that. It's a place for yosune1st to share his passion,talent and possibly real sickness. I have subscribed to this thread and check it daily because I think it is filled with greatness. If it offends someone they don't need to view it.

yet you speak like its yours?if your complaining about 1/6 zombie eating babies,then i hope you complain about every dml nazi,d.i.d. hitler,the d.i.d. hitler youth figure,the ssc vlad the impaler,ssc blackbeard,d.i.d. che guerra,the list goes on and on,maybe you should start complaining about the real 1/6th scale monsters,not the hollywood 1/6th scale monsters

Back