1/6 Custom Power Rangers (Inspired by Sovereign Studios)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicksixth

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Below are pictures of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie Version Red Ranger and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV Green Ranger Version. Believe it or not, there was a difference. This is just to put up some of the work that I love to do. Sovereign Studios was my inspiration to get these figures the way they are now. I hope you enjoy.

DSCF1034.jpg

DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1058.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

DSCF1049.jpg

DSCF1047.jpg

DSCF1061.jpg

Wow. These are fantastic! As geeky as it may sound I've always wanted a 1:6 Green Ranger and film White Ranger in my collection. Well done

Wow. These are fantastic! As geeky as it may sound I've always wanted a 1:6 Green Ranger and film White Ranger in my collection. Well done

Agreed, I watched the show when I was younger, admittedly have the movie on DVD in my nostalgia collection, always loved the design of the Green and White Rangers, would take really well done 1/6 figures of them any day.

These customs are really nice, especially movie red as there aren't base parts to really work with out there.

Thanks guys...and please don't say nice things just cuz I'm a newbie, really tare into if you want....I've got thick skin....lol.

I would be remissed if I did not mention that these figures are for sale 110.00 with shipping included. You can look them up on rangerboard, that's how much I'm selling them there for as well (look for posts under movieranger). I will be doing the rest of the rangers in movie and tv form as well. Only problem is, materials are so expensive. The prices of silicone rubber and urethane plastic have got me cringing.

Lastly, it's amazing how much nostaligia you all have with the rangers. I by no means am trying to create a power ranger frenzy, I just wanted to see these guys done well in 1/6 form. Plus, the movie suits were just cool.

At any rate, keep talking to me and yes Jediguy, I will provide some type of tut if you'd like, but remember a good magician does not reveal all his secrets. I will say this though, everything is handmade, I sew, sculpt, paint, and poke myself with the exacto knife :). So you can say literally I put my blood, sweat, and tears into these things.

Hi guys, just saw this post and thought I would share my 1/6 white ranger figure. I have always wanted one and I just put this together to see how it would look. What do you guys think?

07212009133.jpg

07212009137.jpg

07212009140.jpg

07212009141.jpg

Back