1/6 Custom Jabba's Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey great job! as far as the leaf in the bowl. no there are two frogs in murkey resin like water like a greenish-brown color, hope this helps

Was there a big difference in the edition size of Jabba and his environment? I mean for every Jabba on someones shelf there should be an environment. I guess it might become too expensive to buy both but one is pretty useless without the other, at least it seems thay way to me. The Emperor and the throne is sort of similar but Empy can just stand around if he absolutely must...

Hey great work it looks like some kind of alge in the bowl with the little buggers So it might be food for them who knows.

BibFortuna_Jabba_Ep6.jpg

008_XLV91FP4XL282UW_copy.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
yes, there is definitely something in there. Some sort of green plant. The water should be clear, not murky green sludge. I'm also not making a hookah. 2 reasons, 1) its only in the first scene. 2) never figured out how I would go about making it. My first though was a ping pong ball, but didn't progress much past that.

never figured out how I would go about making it.

You've got the skill, I don't see why you couldn't sculpt around a 25mL Round Bottom flask with a 24/40 joint. For the hose, use Tygon or PVC tubing -- no doubt what the original is made of, and the Sideshow model.

Mate this is great as I was thinking of doing this myself. The postage prices I have been given to get one to Australia are insane.

I was hoping one of the people who made a whole throne room would chime in or perhaps someone that has one if the making of ROTJ books. Maybe in there it says something about the bowl.

3phase. Shipping on these is stupid. +$200-$300 for me and it's only a few hundred miles.
So far I'm under $100 on this build even with the electronics.

I was hoping one of the people who made a whole throne room would chime in or perhaps someone that has one if the making of ROTJ books. Maybe in there it says something about the bowl.

3phase. Shipping on these is stupid. +$200-$300 for me and it's only a few hundred miles.
So far I'm under $100 on this build even with the electronics.

Mate can you make 2 please.

I would love it if someone was willing to cast the SS original. However given the fact that I couldn't even get anyone to measure one for me, I remain doubtful.

I can't even think of anyone I know that would have the SS throne. I've only ever seen it once and that was years ago.

EDIT: I hear dmontane1 has one... :lol

I would love it if someone was willing to cast the SS original. However given the fact that I couldn't even get anyone to measure one for me, I remain doubtful.

I sill have my throne I'll give it a try. I cant promise it will be perfect. I should have some material here this week, I'm casting some stuff for another Freak.

Back