1/6 1/6 Custom Indy Belts On Etsy By Vigilante Collectibles.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did some work on mine too. Turned out pretty well. I have a slightly larger, longer revolver in there at the moment to try and stretch it a little and give it some shape. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Yeah, getting the pistol to fit and have the flap close is a little tough. Good idea to stretch it out with a larger gun. The coloring looks great.

A word to the wise - a friend of mine completely immersed his holster in a cup of hot black tea and it shrunk down to this size!!! Might be OK for a 1/12 scale Indy now!!! So just be careful. Glad I just dabbed the tea onto mine with a cotton bud, as suggested in this post...image.jpeg

A word to the wise - a friend of mine completely immersed his holster in a cup of hot black tea and it shrunk down to this size!!! Might be OK for a 1/12 scale Indy now!!! So just be careful. Glad I just dabbed the tea onto mine with a cotton bud, as suggested in this post...View attachment 252652

:lol That sucks.

Its like OJ's glove.

Hi everybody, there may have been a sizing issue which a few have addressed with me. From a standpoint I was told the gun which was a Hot Toys did fit by 2 or 3 people and I had no issue to do a redraw. However due to recent findings I have decided to do Version 2.0 in near future of Holster only. Belts are on hold except those in store atm. Finding right buckles is tricky, even Mike is having issues finding as well.

Now as for LEATHER CARE!

Do not put any water heated on leather... it will shrivel like bacon as per Timemeddler's pic.

For cleaning dust off, slight damp towel. Water stretches leather so all of you know.

Will those of us that bought the V1 be eligible for a replacement V2 holster, either for free or at a reduced price? Thanks.

Yes actually, I was thinking a 40% off margin specifically given in a discount code to replace holster which will be set at $15. And trust me this will have greater detail, correct size and correct color. However as for belt, till I'm able to find better buckles those Version 2 will be on hold. I was recently told magnets were a bit weak, so looking into stronger as well.

:lecture

I was under the assumption that the HT gun would at least fit, since between HT and Sideshow it was the smaller of the two.

I was too since I was told by customers it fit. I was using a similar make and model for size, but apparently the grip and barrel are longer than anticipated.

K so after some digging I was able to score a HT Indiana Jones Pistol for $30.25 free shipping, I'll be using that for Version 2.0. Pray I find someone to get me some new leather soon. :lol

Well just saying everybody I've been perfecting my skills at the moment. So Version 2 after resize will look like this Version 1 with added details. Which I shall incorporate in Version 2.

NEW.jpg

Back