1/6 custom clones, post yours here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new visor repaint and added bits to my Gree are all done. I updated the pics on page 1 :peace

Last edited:
Bob that visor on Gree is so cool! he turned out great man. the pack, camo, everything is top notch stuff.

little progress on my airborne clone.
starting to weather a bit. finished the helmet and strap attachments done proper. painted helmet. sewd up a skirt. just need to finish the weathering and all the little bits and he's done.
airbornetrooper004.jpg

airbornetrooper006.jpg

airbornetrooper008.jpg

airbornetrooper011.jpg

airbornetrooper012.jpg

airbornetrooper014.jpg

Bob that visor on Gree is so cool! he turned out great man. the pack, camo, everything is top notch stuff.

little progress on my airborne clone.
starting to weather a bit. finished the helmet and strap attachments done proper. painted helmet. sewd up a skirt. just need to finish the weathering and all the little bits and he's done.
airbornetrooper004.jpg

airbornetrooper006.jpg

airbornetrooper008.jpg

airbornetrooper011.jpg

airbornetrooper012.jpg

airbornetrooper014.jpg

looking great, tho what helmet is that? GG? Im still working on my own sculpt...:gah:

more from me, another older custom,Bacara ,hasbro/koto mix ,own sculpt bucket.
DSCF0092-1.jpg

Commander Appo (concept art) 90% modded hasbro
HPIM0256.jpg

Medicom shocktrooper (before the official release)
DSCF0231.jpg

DSCF0229.jpg

Real world or live action Rex,mostly kotobukiya ,
DSCF1671.jpg

DSCF1674.jpg

Nice one Hurricane! I like it better than the SS one that's coming out soon... HS on that one is terrible IMO... and the skirt is pretty think and it looks like it sticks out a lot and won't stay flat...

Yours is so much better!

:clap

95% sideshow Cody, I changed the chin area by adding a casted GG section, really dont like the sideshow look..:pfft:
2010_03090029.jpg

2010_03090030.jpg

Ryan, that Airborne trooper looks outstanding! Well done.

Hurricane, superb work and attention to detail. Nice.

95% sideshow Cody, I changed the chin area by adding a casted GG section, really dont like the sideshow look..:pfft:

2010_03090030.jpg

That is awesome, if it were not for the fact he was on a table that picture looks like a guy in a clone suit, not a figure. Outdoor shots always look so much better.

Back