1/6 custom clones, post yours here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started working on Neyo. I still need to finish painting the helmet(that strip across the top is going to be fun) and finish a few details.

I have a set of decals of the clone insignia on order from Evilface. I am really excited to add those to this guy. Thanks again for doing those EF!!:D

neyo1.jpg

neyo3.jpg

neyo2.jpg

Looking good Chaka ! Glad you managed to get the decals off Evilface , when I enquired he never got back to me ! ( must have been something I said :lol ) . As for the stripe on the helmet , try cutting a thin strip of electrical insulating tape . I attempted to paint that at least 3 times and I guarantee you'll never be satisfied with your results .
:gah:

looking good chaka, and dont be scared to paint the black line lol, use masking tape if you need to.

Looking good Chaka ! Glad you managed to get the decals off Evilface , when I enquired he never got back to me ! ( must have been something I said :lol ) . As for the stripe on the helmet , try cutting a thin strip of electrical insulating tape . I attempted to paint that at least 3 times and I guarantee you'll never be satisfied with your results .
:gah:

You still after some Neyo decals Thundercats? cos ive got a set over. I think i still have your address i'll pop em in the post.

Last edited:
Lookin' good chaka! Although it's a shame the Medi's can't put their arms down at their sides...

Wow, I never noticed that, I suppose a little modding could fix that though.

oh yeah, it's terrible, their arms only go about as far down as what you see in Chaka's pics...

and to think Medicom is boasting of having one of the most articulated bodies there is... :slap

And I don't know how mod-able the Medi armor is, it's not like SS armor it's all rubbery... don't think it'd sand well, you'd probably have to cut chunks out of it with a craft knife... And I wouldn't advise that..

If anyone can find a way to mod the Medi troopers for greater arm poseabilty, I'd like to hear it! My Medi Commander looks quite uncomfortable...

Oh, so its more like something Hasbro would make a figures boot or some of the storm trooper parts out of. Thats a bummer for something so expensive.

I have done some sanding and reshaping to shrink down a Hasbro storm trooper crotch and ass piece that was a bit rubbery from an older one, not sure about the the last version they put out in 2004. I even got it very smooth to the point it didn't look modified by going from low to very high grit sand paper like 400-600-1200-2000 grit. So if it is any thing like that it could be possible I would think

Very nice clones Chaka! :clap they look great!

and thanks Viv for that bit of info, would have never thought it was possible to reshape those rubbery armor bits! Although I'm a bit scared to try it on my Medi trooper... :lol

I just got my Neyo decals today in the post ftoday rom Evilface. These decals are very well made.

The decals come without any damage and fully intact. I took a scalpel to a couple of the edges to give them that battle damage look.

neyo22.jpg

neyo21.jpg

I just have some touchup work to do on the helmet and I will be finished.

Once again, big thanks to Evilface. If you guys are needing anything similar to this or decals of any kind, he is your guy. You wont be dissapointed.

Chris

I've been working on a Neyo based on a Hasbro , but after seeing these pics have decided to bite the bullet and convert my "Clonobi" .
( Now if I could just get my hands on a Hasbro Barc Speeder and start building my Neyo a ride ! ).

I've been working on a Neyo based on a Hasbro , but after seeing these pics have decided to bite the bullet and convert my "Clonobi" .
( Now if I could just get my hands on a Hasbro Barc Speeder and start building my Neyo a ride ! ).

Go for it :) and i posted the stickers off for ya btw :peace

C.Bob , you're a good 'un . ( I don't care what they all say about you , I think you're alright !) :rotfl

Back