1/6 custom Cade Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool. That Saddle is massive isn't it. But it all comes apart. Liam keeps asking about the armour LOL, he choose the red sash today. :)

Do you think we should ask to move the thread to the SW custom section?

cool. That Saddle is massive isn't it. But it all comes apart. Liam keeps asking about the armour LOL, he choose the red sash today. :)

Do you think we should ask to move the thread to the SW custom section?

Please move to star wars section. Why was this moved anyways?

Great figure LOPIE! One question, how did you put together that gunbelt? Was it using Eyelets? I want to make a couple of belts but I am stuck on how to put them together.:D

Not realy, I've been waiting for those heads for Ryan. And I've been realy lazy to tell you the truth, so much has been going on that I feel just tired all the time. I need a nice long vaction a way from everthing and everyone.

Last edited:
Lopie have you got any new progress pics of this figure yet. I'm eagerly anticipating the final look on this project!!!

LOL I have some help with the head sculpt need hair and a beard put on him.

:rotfl Don't worry, your not the only one. I've seen a couple of threads where somebody is in the middle of a project and then nothing:dunno I was thinking of going around and finding these threads and posting a "hey, what happened?" Kind of trying to have people update their threads before the end of the year. Your Cade was looking really good.:yess::hi5: NOW GET HIM FINISHED!:horse

Back