1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see...worried over nothing.Sideshow are pretty good man.ive bought from then since 2005...no dramas yet.their customer service is awesome.

got mine today, need to figure out a unique pose since he cant do a movie pose without speeder

I was gonna pose him in the "copy that" pose with him holding his ear. Like the Gentle Giant bust.

i actually decided to do that too since he does that in the movie, i added a point so his other arm had something to do.

IMG_1713_zps94efa612.jpg

Cool if you don't mind posting a picture and where you got it. You can pm me if you order.

i just got an extra helmet off ebay, painted it myself. i posted another pic on page 27 of the fox thread

damn you irezumi! that photo is so sweet, im tempted to pick up the hologram

Just checked, an FedEx tracking says my Neyo has arrived in Australia at some place called Alexandria?!?! Is that some airport in NSW???? Hopefully this means that is a slim chance I can get this tomorrow before the weekend, but doubt it.

Just checked, an FedEx tracking says my Neyo has arrived in Australia at some place called Alexandria?!?! Is that some airport in NSW???? Hopefully this means that is a slim chance I can get this tomorrow before the weekend, but doubt it.

Same as mine. Should be able to pick it up tomorrow or Monday. The fedex doesn't operate on weekends in Australia.

Not bad 3 days to get to Australia.

Back