1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more Neyo shots...

NEYO-09.jpg

NEYO-10.jpg

NEYO-12.jpg

NEYO-11.jpg

Pretty cool finale to the Order 66 Commanders...

I'm wondering when SSC will do a Commander Wolffe. He's probably the only clone I really really want now, save perhaps with Rex Phase 2.

I think if the 41 Elite or Biker Scout and Galactic Marine are next at Toy Fair and then Wolf and one of his troopers will probably be after that. Sideshow can still put out quite a steady stream of clones with very little new tooling from one to another. A natural progression.

I think if the 41 Elite or Biker Scout and Galactic Marine are next at Toy Fair and then Wolf and one of his troopers will probably be after that. Sideshow can still put out quite a steady stream of clones with very little new tooling from one to another. A natural progression.

Man would love those guys

Well, it would be cool to have the Kashyyyk contingent (the ones resembling Biker Scouts)...but in the meantime, Neyo will have to confer with the Coruscant Division of the 41st Elite...

NEYO-41ST-ELITE-01-1.jpg

1312755_m.jpg

Judging by his close-up in CW S5 E10, his "jawbone" is way too big. Strange they failed to notice it during the early stages of production. Still, ordering him next week as we won't get a better helmet sculpt in 1/6 scale in the near future.

1312755_m.jpg

Judging by his close-up in CW S5 E10, his "jawbone" is way too big. Strange they failed to notice it during the early stages of production. Still, ordering him next week as we won't get a better helmet sculpt in 1/6 scale in the near future.

Yay this argument again! Yep they screwed up but in the end its close enough for me.

1312755_m.jpg

well,actually,thats a clone wars animation version,it differs clearly with the movie style

I really want this guy now for Christmas,free shipping!
I hope Santa is taking notes.
I want Commander Neyo,Commander Fox,Utapau Airborne Trooper,
OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander and the S.T.A.P. w/Battle Droid!
:pray:

Watch episode III. Order 66 in all his speeder bike glory.:)

If they make Wolffe, I hope they make it different from this (Neyo) 1/6 head sculpt.

Back