1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess SS just couldn't figure out how to do a blurred edge camo. The brown spots are way too definite and clumpy and it still looks like there's too much yellow. But I think the colors are better than we saw on the pics from this summer when mustard yellow was so dominant.

Still... SS should have been able to get closer to this:

Attakus_CommanderGree10.jpg

Great pics, Com!!!

Has it been answered by any of the folks who have it in hand if the visor is a chromed green or just glossed green? It doesn't other me either was but still curious to know

Yes, those in-hand pics do look pretty good. The Camo doesn't look as yellow as some of the SS pics. Definitely excited to add this to the other Commanders. I'm really hoping for a Neyo announcement and/or release in 2012.

Who puked on his pants???

Oh wait I think I did.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Not a cool enough clone for me. He got his ass kicked by Yoda. Pss___...loser.

:lol almost anyone would get his ass kicked by Yoda dude!

Got him today (Friday, I mean). I love this figure. Pretty happy with it. But then again, I love clones. :D Here's some pics:

IMG_4631.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

Gree comes with two antennas. I believe one is for replacement in case one breaks because I don't see any other place where to put it and I don't recall Gree having 2. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Awesome pics Eduardo, makes me happy I ordered one. I think he looks great and will really stand out with all the "crayola clones" on the shelf. I get mine on Monday :yess:

P.S.. really dig that custom Clone Commando on your shelf man! Hope SSC releases one of those eventually.

Ok, now I think I want him. He looks great even though the camo is still wrong. I'll get him in January.

Thanks, guys! It's a very cool clone.

Hey Reef! I know it's been a while since you started again, but it's good to see you back in 1/6 collecting.:1-1:

I cancelled my exclusive because of everything coming so close to Christmas. But seeing how good it looks I will have to try and grab a regular version sometime after the holidays.

Back