1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gree loos awesome in the video. Can't wait to see him next week and get him into the collection.

He looks awesome and I might go back for him, but my priorities with the commanders are Cody, Bly and Bacara. They were the killers in the story. Gree stands out as the one who failed and I can justify passing based on that rationalization. :lol

OK, so the paint apps in the video look pretty much like the photos. Not overstaurated. That's too bad. But I think he still looks cool.

Yes he does - but the video had the word "PROTOTYPE" on screen while he was being shown, and we have yet to see the variety of photos that will come out of SDCC so....we'll see.

It's the STAP I was really impressed with in the video....looks great!

When I watched the video, I was actually thinking the paint apps on his lower arms and lower body looked a little darker (better IMO) than the product pics.

We'll see though soon hopefully once we get some more SDCC pics this week.

The STAP looks great too, just don't see myself buying it or the battle droids at this point given all the other stuff that's higher on the list for me.

Over in the Grievous thread, Dharper posted some pics and they have Gree in the background, it appears his camo paint has been toned down, the yellow is gone.

STU_7030_resize.JPG

That ocre yellow on his forearms, belt & thighs, is similar to Bly's colours! That's just plain wrong. :slap

I really wanted to get this guy too, I really hope someone brings the great Attakus statue along to show the SSC guys - "Here!! See??" :lol

Let's just hope that the figure on display at SDCC is NOT a production version and there could still be a possibility of improving that color scheme on the forearms/legs...even if it means a delay on the figure.

Hopefully some con-attendees who share this concern voice their feedback to SSC...

Back