1/6 Commander Bacara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimsonbob

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided clonobi didnt fit in my collection being a goodie goodie. So yesterday i decided he'd make a good commander Bacara cos i had a spare Koto helmet to mess with. Hope u likey and merry xmas :peace

It started off easily enough after i resprayed the armour made the skirt and straps etc.

P1000238.jpg

After milliputting the helmet, adding the aerial, adding plastic and using a lighter to heat and shape it, sanding etc and a few sprays i remembered i had forgotten to add something arg :lol

P1000239.jpg

Got there in the end though and he's all battle hardened and dirty.

P1000241.jpg

P1000242.jpg

P1000243.jpg

P1000244.jpg

With some of the boys for xmas :rock

P1000240.jpg

Last edited:
great job. don't skimp on the work on the skirt. maybe making a little bigger so you have room to fold the edge for a hem will make it look extra professesh.

Cheers guys :peace

great job. don't skimp on the work on the skirt. maybe making a little bigger so you have room to fold the edge for a hem will make it look extra professesh.

I did think about that but from the piccies ive seen its quite flat anyway so thats what i went for. I do need to pull the skirt down a bit though.

Cmdrbacara.jpg

P1000241.jpg

The belt's upside down! :D

star_wars_the_clone_wars_03_1152.jpg

Look at the boxed that have a |_| shaped indentation in them!

Oh well, good custom anyway

Fits right in with the others. :rock I love the sculpting work you did. Maybe another, thicker material would make for a more accurate skirt, but it looks just fine as it is. I'd proudly display it with my stuff. :)

Is Bacara the head of the 41st? I only ask because of the gray splashes on the armor.

Fits right in with the others. :rock I love the sculpting work you did. Maybe another, thicker material would make for a more accurate skirt, but it looks just fine as it is. I'd proudly display it with my stuff. :)

Is Bacara the head of the 41st? I only ask because of the gray splashes on the armor.

Nope, he was the head of the 21st Nova Corps (with the Galactic Marines, you know, the snowtroopers with reddish and greyish coloring)

If you have a clone army of millions, with each legion only being a couple thousand, you are eventually gonna run out of colors. You got blue, green, purple, red, yellow, black, grey, orange, and that's just about it. There were WAY more than 8 different legions, (although the 501st legion does not have 500 other legions before it, it's just a random number assigned to each legion)

Bacara reported to Jedi General Ki-Adi Mundi

here's Ki-adi, if you didn't remember
zmundi.jpg

here's a galactic marine (incorrectly referred to as "Clone Commanders" in Star Wars Battlefront 2... that game is riddled with canonical holes!)
Galactic_marine.jpg

This post is your fault, you got the walking Star Wars encyclopedia started! :lol

:lol you posted the same piccie as me, but u went into more detail :D I'd like to make a galactic marine but that would be a toughy.

The belts the right way up now and reglued cheers for pointing that out :peace

you're welcome! You probably didn't catch it because you haven't spent as many hours staring at pictures of Sideshow or Medicom clonetroopers, wishing you could have one! :lol

I know the clone armor like the back of my hand, had to look at reference pics a lot to try to build my McTrooper!

you're welcome! You probably didn't catch it because you haven't spent as many hours staring at pictures of Sideshow or Medicom clonetroopers, wishing you could have one! :lol

I know the clone armor like the back of my hand, had to look at reference pics a lot to try to build my McTrooper!

You should buy a kotobukiya clone off ebay and drill and dremel the armour off (like i done with my koto biker scout) u can get very cheap most of the time.

You should buy a kotobukiya clone off ebay and drill and dremel the armour off (like i done with my koto biker scout) u can get very cheap most of the time.

cheapest koto I could find on ebay was $80 BIN.... with $30 shipping!

Better off just getting a clonobi or utapau or shocktrooper by SS on ebay... Prolly be like BIN $90 with $10-$15 shipping...

The whole reason I started my McTrooper is cuz I can't really afford to go out and get a nice new dolly for $100! :lol Oh no, I'm starting to sound like Dorgs...

cheapest koto I could find on ebay was $80 BIN.... with $30 shipping!

Better off just getting a clonobi or utapau or shocktrooper by SS on ebay... Prolly be like BIN $90 with $10-$15 shipping...

The whole reason I started my McTrooper is cuz I can't really afford to go out and get a nice new dolly for $100! :lol Oh no, I'm starting to sound like Dorgs...

Ah that suxs, i would keep an eye out though u can get em 2nd hand with no box etc for cheap if u get a lucky bid in.

Wow that looks pretty darn good.

Cheers man :peace

Back