1/6 custom clones, post yours here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one DH4!

I usually bitterly hate anything and everything from the clone wars, but this figure is too awesome to be hated!

Nice work, did you use Hasbro snowtrooper bits or what?

Just finished a custom Clone Wars Rex "Cold Weather Armor" version.
I know the photos need to be redone this winter with snow and not green trees in the background.

Hope you guys like.

That is F'ing awesome. :clap

Nice work C-Bob, came out great!

I'm sitting here looking at my Hasbro Fett, wishing it looked like that. :lol

I need to do something with my fetts also, The only reason i have yet to even do a body swap on my Hasbro Boba is that he talks, I know its a stupid reason, but its not often a talking figure of a character says every line he said in a movie, much less 2 movies. :lol

I need to do something with my fetts also, The only reason i have yet to even do a body swap on my Hasbro Boba is that he talks, I know its a stupid reason, but its not often a talking figure of a character says every line he said in a movie, much less 2 movies. :lol

:rotfl

yeah, Lucas really screwed that guy over... He gave him like 3 lines total, and then he had Temuera Morrison re-record all of them! :doh

The reason I haven't done a body swap on my Hasbro Jango is that I spent all my extra cash on one of Dorgs's commando kits, and can no longer afford to buy many of the 1/6 bodies on eBay nowadays. The ones I can afford aren't worth it, because those are worse than the Hasbro body! :lol

Some day though, I'll get me a nice True Type advanced and make a new grey leather vest and new chest armor and totally revamp ol' Jango... but for now I'm skint! But the commando will be worth it.

Boba Fett's lines were "As you wish", "He's no good to me dead", "What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me" and "Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold", and if you count his scream in ROTJ, It is stretched to 6 whole lines. So sad.:lol

:rotfl

yeah, Lucas really screwed that guy over... He gave him like 3 lines total, and then he had Temuera Morrison re-record all of them! :doh

The reason I haven't done a body swap on my Hasbro Jango is that I spent all my extra cash on one of Dorgs's commando kits, and can no longer afford to buy many of the 1/6 bodies on eBay nowadays. The ones I can afford aren't worth it, because those are worse than the Hasbro body! :lol

Some day though, I'll get me a nice True Type advanced and make a new grey leather vest and new chest armor and totally revamp ol' Jango... but for now I'm skint! But the commando will be worth it.

Check out ebay for the TTL bodies , some Hong Kong dealers have them for a fraction of the price of TT's and in my opinion , they are almost as good .

Thanks Guys, I'm glad you like him.

— Dude Person, the bucket, chest, knees & cloths are Hasbro snowtrooper. The upper boots are from Hasbro ESB Han Boots / The rest of the armor is from Hasbro Clone trooper. The Helmet face was an old cracked hard plastic clone trooper helmet.

Check out ebay for the TTL bodies , some Hong Kong dealers have them for a fraction of the price of TT's and in my opinion , they are almost as good .

Yea you can get some good body's comparable to HT for about $15-$20, and they tend to come with a few neck adapters also.

Thanks for the advice guys! I've been considering the TTL's for a while, but heard their floppy shoulder parts were a bit... Well, floppy!

I can't decide between the WWII or modern uniform nudes vs. the "movie style" one that looks a bit more like a TrueType but has no poseable neck... Does anyone have any reccomendations on which version I should try to get?

I quess it depend on weather your going to be covering the neck, if not I would go for the one with the attached neck because it will look nicer if bottom of the neck is gonna show, instead if seeing the neck joint.

Seeing as work on my Scorch is on hold while I await re-supply of materials , I thought I'd turn my attention to my Commander Ola of the 32nd B.A.D.D ( Boarding and Demolition Division ). I've given him a new Phase 1 helmet and added another piece of hardware to his arsenal . Still needs a little tweaking , but I think I'm getting toward the look that I want .
009-10.jpg

012-8.jpg

011-10.jpg

Wow, the creativity shown here is astounding, very nice work T-god!

He looks much better with that new helmet!

:clap great job, probably the most creative custom clone ever!!!

And I've always been looking for a mini-gun, how'd you manage to find one?

Wow, the creativity shown here is astounding, very nice work T-god!

He looks much better with that new helmet!

:clap great job, probably the most creative custom clone ever!!!

And I've always been looking for a mini-gun, how'd you manage to find one?

Thanks for the comments guys .:wink1:
As for the mini-gun Dude , it came with a BBI figure , one from their "cheap" range that didn't quite take off . I can't even remember what it was called , some sort of Marine , I think ? :slap

Cheers Jackpot :)

I know he's not actually a clone but he is the daddy of the clones :D

I put my old medi Jango onto a TT slim and made him some bigger hands as well, oh and i cut the bodysuit in half at the chest so it gave it more length to cover the bigger body.

p1010392a.jpg

That Jango is sick!

They're all fantastic, but I love the Bacara, Gree and Jango.

Great stuff!!

Back