• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 clothing and accessory lot now $60 shipped for everything

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys mars attacks, Terminator, 1/6 endoskeleton, Sarah Connor, cheap T1000,mm

all have been moved to ebay so if you want something before it's bought on ebay lemme know

Re: Hot toys mars attacks, Terminator, 1/6 endoskeleton, Sarah Connor, cheap T1000,mm

Couple figs back up for sale, buyers wife took his balls and had to back out bump

Last edited:
Re: Hot toys Terminator, 1/6 endoskeleton,mms117 with extra figure,Dutch, parts and m

Up again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

Re: Hot toys Terminator, 1/6 endoskeleton,mms117 with extra figure,Dutch, parts and m

is that T-800 still around and are you willing to break it up and sell it in pieces?...i'm interested in those roses...please let me know...thanks

Sorry bro can't split up the roses and I'm trying to keep them together cause I don't want to sell an incomplete set

Back