• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 clothing and accessory lot now $60 shipped for everything

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShapeShifter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling the last of my 1/6 stuff for sale, make offers on anything or everything, prices are plus actual shipping and PayPal gift or add the fees, prices in usd

I have a full camo clothing set that includes, gloves, hat, sling, pants, face cover, shirt, jacket and sling asking $50

Clothing accessory lot, includes, tony stark boots, grenades and clips, backpack with 4 additional pouches, snow shoes, roadblock GPS, Sarah Connor watch, mms117 grey shirt, expendables black shirt, winter hat, and coo model gun with bag asking $95 for the lot

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TAKE BOTH LOTS I will take $60 including shipping to canada or the USA

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Re: Few items for sale T1 tech noir arnold, dutch head, T1000 new items added feb 3

Bump new items T1000 and 2 Tech noir arnolds

Last edited:
Re: FS 2 T1 tech noir arnolds, T2 mms117, dutch head, T1000, kp02 new items added feb

Bump nobody wants a T1 arnold? Mint and complete most items not even taken out

Re: FS 2 T1 tech noir arnolds, T2 mms117, dutch head, T1000, kp02 new items added feb

To the top classic T1 mint and complete

Bump please need to move this stuff

Back