1/6 Christian Bale/Bruce Wayne portrait finally...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging from the one Adam head I have in hand -- Nicholson Joker -- I'd say Adam's scale is compatible with Sideshow, Trevor, and Andy B. Other sculptors, like Eric Sosa or Xenoviper, are more compatible with Hot Toys. Both scales have their adherents. I like the scale of my Joker, and the Bale head looks fine in the photos. Not worried at all about scale.

I will be receiving a slightly smaller casting to compare the two. The better scaled version will be cast.
Seriously? You are a legend! And I don't even see a problem with the scale...I just know great customer service when I see it!

oh_snap.gif

Its an unlicensed sculpt. He didn't have the right to make it, so he probably doesn't have the right to defend it. Difficult to make a credible licensing and copyright argument on the recasting of an unlicensed sculpt. Such is the nature of the unlicensed sculpt business.

If anyone's copyright or license was breached, its Christian Bale, DC, WB, Nolan, etc. -- not the sculptor.

SnakeDoc

I think its oik to recast them,I wouldn't care if someone recasted my sculpts,qas long as there not selling them in mass quantities.

Its an unlicensed sculpt. He didn't have the right to make it, so he probably doesn't have the right to defend it. Difficult to make a credible licensing and copyright argument on the recasting of an unlicensed sculpt. Such is the nature of the unlicensed sculpt business.

If anyone's copyright or license was breached, its Christian Bale, DC, WB, Nolan, etc. -- not the sculptor.

SnakeDoc

No doubt and I agree, but if he's doing this with unlicensed stuff, who's to say he isn't doing it with licensed stuff such as HT as well? The two usually go hand in hand.

Back