1/6 Christian Bale/Bruce Wayne portrait finally...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is the HT left or right?I'm assuming the HT is on the right.I don't have the OC Batman though,so :(. But that sculpt is absolutely stunning.

Let's all hope that this is the next DC related head we are offered :D The bale is perfect and so is the OC head. It can't get any better.

For those who are not following the sales thread... Here is the final sculpt.

IMG_4573.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg

IMG_4574.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4569.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

Head looks massive here. Got a full body shot in the suit (shirt and tie suit)? Head is looking bobble-like so far.

Last edited:
I'll reiterate on what I posted in the other Wayne head thread (further proof that customs don't need to be in two separate parts of the forum and should have it's own dedicated section).

Anyway,

That is the only critique I have about this thing, the size of the head on the Batman suit body. There's something off about it on that suit. The noggin looks a little big but that could be due to the contrast of the fleshy head against the background and the suit/figure. Plus, I have a big ass cranium or so I have been told. :(

Not everyone has the same sized head but then again, I don't think Christian Bale has a DiFabio sized head.

This fantastic headsculpt could literally look like crap with a shoddy paint job. It would worry the hell out of me because, not only are you risking losing the details and features of the sculpt you could have it stolen or ruined with a potential painter due to a scam.

That's the best Christian Bale likeness I've ever seen, Imaresqd1 has got some real talent between the Two-Face, Ghoul Batman, this and the Begins Batman headsculpts. Mind you, this is coming from a guy who isn't very fond of certain customs.

AND to top it off, this head is reasonably priced. It's a great deal and less then what most Hot Toys heads go for. Imaresqd could easily sell out and demand some ridiculous price, but he hasn't.

Other than what could be a massive head, it looks great. Hope you guys find a good painter. Too bad there wasn't a way to send this through a Hot Toys manufacturing facility and get it painted up with their usual quality (nice lively eyes, skin paint texture, etc.),

I'm not comparing heads though. I'm saying just in the pics CREG posted with those bodies the head looks big.

Yeah, I got what you meant. It looks big on that body.

Yeah I don't think anyone can criticize the actual sculpt. That looks about as accurate as you can possibly get. It's spot on. So no problem there. The only issue I see is it looks a bit big. And again, that's on its own not compared to other head sculpts.

That might just be the pics though so it could be a non-issue. I agree though.. the bigger issue will be paint. I remember that other great Wayne sculpt (think by Andy B) that just never seemed to look as impressive with paint. I never saw a single painted up version that looked remotely good. They all looked wonky. Wonder how this head sculpt will do with paint. I'm curious, but as is the sculpt is incredible.

Last edited:
no no, the head isn't big. just look at the legs and you can see that it gives you just an illusion through the camera-perspective.

here it looks MORE then PERFEEEECT!

IMG_4563.jpg

oh man... what a sculpt by adam, can't find the right words for it ...

I'll attest to that ^ Flawless. I reckon the size is spot on, it gives a realistic focus of presence. I know it wasn't a direct comparison to HT, but I can't help but compare it to the HT one which I've always thought was undersized, which takes focus away. Maybe they do it on purpose so you are drawn to the cool(er) suit?

Back