1/6 CGL Toys - Terminator 2: John Connor Collectible Figure (Teasers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The plastic on that Endo arm case looks way too thick. Although if I got this, I wouldn't display that anyway.

Someone will do a custom head once these release i reckon

Whats more distracting is the size of it, it's way oversized!

Yeah, I thought that looked a bit big. Christ it's almost a full leg on the figure :lol

I bet some ambitious fellas around here will use a spare arm from the MMS Uncle Bob exposed arm part instead.

I assume he meant Furlong and not the character? I mean, they're carrying around prop guns...

EDIT: Although I can also assume he didn't want to portray that image to children... but then you have this scene in it. But I guess it's "OK" since were to assume those are fake guns, but they look exactly like the Beretta that T-1000 uses, no orange tips :lol

Both actually. He didn't want Fulong/Connor to be gun toting along with the T-800/Sarah, not that kid Connor doesn't know how to handle guns. Or maybe Cameron saw Robocop 2. :lol

Both actually. He didn't want Fulong/Connor to be gun toting along with the T-800/Sarah, not that kid Connor doesn't know how to handle guns. Or maybe Cameron saw Robocop 2. :lol

I'd also like to think that the whole point of T2, specifically the third act is about keeping John from ever having to touch a gun.

I ordered the other one before seeing this one.

I hope Asmus works on the sculpt, as it looked worse than this one. (which is looking ok in that last pic.)

As it stands I like the clothes on the asmus better. That will probably change when they are both in hand

Headsculpt is meh, but for any Terminator junkie I'm sure it's acceptable. Depending on the price, maybe I'll go for it. I just wish I had Sarah to go along with it.

Back